Chapter 3

I SORRY KITTENS I HAVEN'T UPDATED I'VE BEEN WORKING ON ESSAYS F  OR WEEKS AND I WANTED TO TRY OUT A NEW STORY

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡HOPE YOU ENJOYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

                                ~CrazyNinjaCat

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭•﹏•↭↭↭↭†

  Kat Pov↭

    I went in the direction of the Northern Woods but stopped when I sense people following me, Hmmm might as well give the people what they want, if they want a show they'll get a show hehehehehehe let the show begin! Oooh dis is going to be fuuuuun!!!!!! I continued to walk when I got there I looked around to see..... it looked nice. Walking in I heard some movement meaning they are now hiding in the trees and bushes, great idea everyone note to sarcasm......I'M SO MEAN!!!!!!!

Walking and walking through this wannabe scary forest I mean really nothing is happening it's pretty normal so far.......well now I just jinx it mostly because knowing me that is and also I'm  seeing a teddy bear........cutting wood.... with an axe.......welp this should be fun.....yay. 'SON OF A MOTHER CHOCOLATE FUDGE!' the bear just turn it's head to me so now.......HE'S STARING AT ME......Oh look he's dropping his axe, now he's walking slowly to me and he's running at me getting ready to punch me, how nice......NOT! The bear is now getting closer and I'M just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiting and Now! I did a back flip as the little bear punches the ground then he tries to punch me again and I dodged it by doing another back flip then kicked him, he got up and jumped up and so did I he was going to punch me again but I punched down at him first hitting the ground hard making a circle around him, I landed on my feet and the bear got up slowly trying to punch me running at full speed but this time I just jumped over him and picked him up from behind and hugged him he struggled to get out of my grasped but then I kissed him on the cheek, he stopped, I sat him down slowly "sorry for disturbing you Mr.bear" I said softly as I kissed the top of his head and left. Well that was faster than I thought.

Back to the same walking and walking in the wannabe forest.

'UGHHHHH I'M SO BOOOORED' I thought.

"CHIRP!!!"

"What was that?" I asked myself.

"CHIRP!!!"

I turned around to see a huge chick and I mean HUGE. *grumble* I looked down at the sound of my tummy, oh ya before I got here I was planning on eating this morning, I looked back at the chick but now hungrily. I took out a cook book out of my magical bag (I'll tell you later) and started going through it.

Natsume POV☆

    I have to say she's really good ,beating bear i don't think I've ever seen anyone beat bear with no Alice, for being blind and all shs's good. But what is she doing? We told them to let go of the big yellow chick to see if she did the same as Mikan. I looked over at Ruka who had a terrified look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked. And everyone looks at us. He pointed at Kat who now had a book in her hand...wait where did she get the book and how is she even reading it? I look at Ruka for a minute then looked at the book seeing what the title was then my face turned shocked it was a cook book.

"What does the title say?" asked class rep.

"Cook book" Ruka said in a shaky voice.

everyone looked shocked except for Mikan?! What?!

I turned my head to Kat she put the cook book in her bag that I just now noticed.

One thing for sure I did not expected Kat to start singing which cought the chick attention and the song she sang was really sad.