Chapter 24

Taehyung

"Heol, Dahyun ah," Jimin said, "you literally scolded that girl."

"She's hella annoying," Dahyun replied while rolling her eyes.

"Not because you're jealous?" Jiwoo asked while smirking.

"Y-yah, of course not. Why would I?"

Jiwoo and Jimin chuckled as they saw how Dahyun replied, while Dahyun herself continued her meal.

"You're not really mad at Jihyo, right?"

Dahyun looked at me, and before she wcould say anything or give a judging face, I continued, "N-not that I defend her. I mean, you know how childish she is, don't take anything that she said seriously."

"I don't," she said, "and I've known her longer than you. I know how annoying she is."

"So, you're okay?"

"Of course I am."

I smiled. "But I like how you defend yourself and act wise towards the immature ones."

She smiled back. "My name is Kim Dahyun for a reason."

"That's my girl," I said while carressed her hair. Heol, she seemed to be shy as she blushed and tried to hide her smile.

Hoho, you can't hide your smile from me, Dahyun ah.

"Hey, everyone! Happy new year!!"

We all looked at the person who greeted us, along with three other people.

"Hoseok hyung!" I said.

"Heol, Seokjin hyung and Namjoon hyung seem to be closer than usual," Jimin said.

"You see this flower?" Seokjin asked while pointing at a flower crown on his head, "this is from Namjoon."

"Are you two...?" I asked.

"You don't know?" Hoseok asked.

"Yah, where have you been? They've been together since the thanksgiving festival," Jimin said.

"Ah..."

"We've never asked you guys directly about both of us though. Do you actually... well, approve?" Seokjin asked shyly.

"Of course we do!" Jimin replied.

"I knew there was something between you guys ever since I came to this school," I said, "but yeah, of course I approve."

"See? Everyone approves," Yoongi said.

"Suga hyung!"

"What?"

"You're a boy, right?"

Yoongi looked at me confusedly as he replied, "Well, what do you think? Do I look like Dahyun and Jiwoo?"

"Ah, no, that's not what I mean," I said, "I saw a girl looked exactly like you and she has an average-length hair. I was confused by it and I just thought you were wearing a wig."

"Where did you see it?"

"Earlier when I came to this school."

"Ah, her," he said, "that's not me."

"Don't say that you have a twin," Hoseok said.

"I do," Yoongi replied, "her name is Min Yoonji."

"How come we've never seen her?" Namjoon asked.

"She was in a different district before, she was in the district of Neom-Gal. She was just transferred from Ryu School of Wizardry to here."

"Why was she transferred?"