Chapter 1: The Boy In The Music Box

POV: Third-person

Mangle was sitting down in the dining area, thinking. She did this often, since no one really payed attention to her...besides Foxy. He loved her...she loved him. She sat there with her head braced upon her palm. Her other hand dangling on the side of the table. She had noticed the new music box, and knocked on it a few times...but nothing answered. It was always peculiar, because she swore she had seen a shadow or figure move around at night...and it wasn't a figure she knew well. She heard distant footsteps, causing her to fling her head upward. Hoping to see Foxy, by the blessings of the Earth her wish had been granted. As she smiled at the red fox standing in front of her. He walked over to the table and sat down, directly across from her. He smiled back, his face brightly lit up due to the bright ceiling lights above them, creating an aurora for the two lovers below. Little do they know, there is a boy watching them...not just any boy...the boy in the music box.

~5 Minutes Later~

Mangle giggled at the pirate's joke. Foxy, soon joined in on her laughter. Until they were just two crazy people...laughing their hearts out. Mangle's lungs screamed for air, but she didn't mind...nor care, as long as she was enjoying not having breath, it didn't bother her. Foxy and Mangle finally stopped laughing after what had felt like a millennium. And Mangle heard distant crying. She looked to Foxy...he must've heard it too, because he was giving her a curious glare.

"What do you think that was, Foxy?" She spoke in a soft, calm voice.

"Not sure."

"Wanna check it out?!" She spurted out with glee.

He nodded his head and smiled at the sudden burst of joy that had struck her. They both sat up, almost in union, Mangle sitting up a split second before him. They smiled at each other as they walked around the dining room. There was no more crying, they had figured that the culprit of the crying had heard them...so they decided to stop. Just then Mangle heard a quiet sigh. She spun her head to the music box, which was only about a foot from where she was standing. She walked up to it and knocked on the lid. It lifted a slight bit, then slammed shut. Mangle ran to her room...for she thought she had seen a boy in there...it wasn't just a boy...it was the boy in the music box.

~Stay tuned for Chapter 2: Love At First Sight~