S1 Chapter 1~ Enter the Dueltainer! (Edited)

(A/N - Hey My Hopeful Moonlights, Aria Moon here with the first chapter of 'The Entertainer's Pendulum Destiny' I hope you guys and gals love it)

🎪🌟~~YuGiOh!Gx~~🌟🎪

A white plane with the Kaiba Corporation logo was flying to one of the greatest duelling school in the world, Duel Academy. Seto Kaiba was doing his paperwork while his younger brother, Mokuba Kaiba and his 14-year-old niece all but blood who have long waist length violet hair with light pink highlights that is hold up with an amethyst gem hair tie and light green eyes were on the side, who were playing Duel Monsters.

The young green-eyed girl was wearing a black quarter sleeved hoodie shirt with a sleeveless RA Yellow-vest and a pair of black fingerless gloves. The standard Duel Academy skirt with a pair of black bicycle shorts and a brown belt with a three-deck holder loosely hanging on the hips. She also wears a pair of black knee-high boots. .A silver wing bracelet with a clear blue crystal on her left arm with a teal green crystal pendent (Like Yuya Sasaki's Pendant but in a different colour)and a 7 pointed silver star necklace around her neck.

This violet haired girl is Aozora Yoshiro or to those who personally know her, Aoi, daughter of Toshiki Yoshiro and Angelina Pegasus Yoshiro, The greatest Dueltainer of the Era, who passed away 9 years ago and the niece of the creator of the most popular card game known, Duel Monsters, Maximillion Pegasus.

After winning the duel, Aoi turned to the older Kaiba beside her as she stands up from her seat and took the seat opposite of him. Kaiba looked up for his paperwork to look at his niece.

"Hey, Uncle Seto, How much longer do we have to wait till we get to Duel Academy ?"

"...20 minutes..."

"Oh okay, that means Big Brother Mokuba still has time for one last story to tell. Thanks, Uncle Seto."

Aoi gave the older Kaiba a side hug before magically pulling a Magnolia flower out of thin air and placing the flower in front of her Uncle and left. Seto who secretly smiled at the Magnolia flower then continued on with his work.

"So Big Brother Mokuba, We have 20 minutes before we arrive at Duel Academy. Do you have any stories about the adventure that you, Uncle Seto, Uncle Yugi and everyone did in the past ?"

"Okay Aoi, have I told you about the time of the Battle City Tournament ?"

"No...I don't think so...Is it the one when you guys meet Uncle Malik, Uncle Odin and Aunt Ishizu? Then no, you haven't."

"Okay, then It was just a busy day...."

~20 Minutes Later ~

"Aoi, are you ready? We're here."Seto and Mokuba look at their niece as she slings her blue backpack onto her back and pulls a red luggage bag as she walks towards the two Kaiba brothers.

"Yeah, I'm ready. I guess this is a beginning of a new adventure for me and my friends, Uncle Seto, Big Brother Mokuba," said Aozora as she looks at her Uncle and big brother with a determined look in her eyes.

The two Kaiba brothers smile at the young 14-year-old girl before Seto gives her a big box wrapped up with violet wrapping paper with green ribbons, saying "Just think of it as an early birthday gift from all of us."

Aozora looked at the big present before flashing a big smile to her uncle and big brother figures then hugged them tightly which they hugged back before releasing from the hug. Aozora waved at her Uncle and big brother as they boarded the plane then it took off. Aozora turned to look at the Duel Academy main building.