Twelve: Warmth

Yamaguchi P.O.V
  So what we both decided was.....

  We will be sleeping in the same bed.

  There are like 3 other places I suggested I could sleep... But nope.

   Apparently we are going to sleep in the same bed.....

How am I supposed to handle this?!

Currently Tsukki is messaging Akiteru about what's going on and I'm here in the kitchen silently screaming! I'm trying to calm down! This isn't the first time we slept in the same bed but... This is different!!

I clench my fridge handle and finally open it. I grab two water bottles and head back to my room.

"T-Tsukki? Are you thirsty? I got water!"

I walk into the room and it looks like he just got off the phone with his brother. His face is obviously pissed.

"Yeah alright"

He catches the badly thrown bottle and cracks it open to take sip.

"Hmm, when should be go to bed? It's 10:00 pm now."

"Don't know, doesn't matter to me as long as there isn't any bitching about anything. My head doesn't want to deal with it. "

"Alrighty, uhh...movie!"

"No."

"You said it doesn't matter though!"

"Yeah, as long as there isn't any bitching about anything I said."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"What ever movie we watch together you always have to either cry, scream, or rage about the whole thing after watching it."

"...can't help it though. Movies are meant for reacting to Tsukki.."

I pouted and glanced at the floor.
I heard him sigh as he walked over to me and set his hand on my head.

"Fine, but I'm choosing the movie alright Yamaguchi?"

"Okay!!"
I gleamed a smile and pulled him to the DVDs.

We spent most of the night in the living room watching drama movie about dinosaurs Tsukki chose and action romance thrillers I chose.

He was right...I cried during both movies...but I'm glad he let me cling to him while I cried. I feel like I was defeated some how.

"Tsuuukiiii.."

"What is it Yamaguchi?"

"Should we try another movie??"
I slightly yawned and fluttered my eyes to stay open.

"Erm..nah. You're obviously tired yknow. Let's just end it here tonight. It'd be troublesome if I had to carry you to your bed."

We both stood from the couch and went into the room. The thought of us sleeping together hit me again and again and again. My faced flushed with red and pink. I was really really nervous about the whole idea...
It wasn't until I realized how big my bed actually is. So we weren't really that close if we were to lay down.

"I-I'll sleep at the open waste of the bed! It's better for me if I have to go somewhere in the house to do stuff without waking you."
I suggested eagerly, but honestly I would've felt embarrassed if I was cornered between a wall and Tsukki.

"Thats fine, just don't roll off."

"I'll do my best!"
We both settled on the bed and got comfortable until the sound of blankets rustling stopped.