Prologue

There is a place where the people that lives there is less than the population of a common school, it is located at the east of the center of Seoul and Kaesong.

Not many people can be located in that place because the legends and the myths always mentions vampires, witches, and wizards living there, and that land was cursed. But that was no myth or legend. They really exist in that place, but it doesn't mean that they are bad in heart.

Actually what the humans think are all opposite to their personality. They drink blood, but blood of animals. They also do not eat humans but some of them does. They also do not become werewolves in night. But because of colonial mentality, humans believed the idea that they were bad. That idea was passed through generations until it reached the 20th Century.

Different clans or groups are usually fighting at each other, and one of the rules of these special beings are staying away with humans.

They believe that if they become friends with the humans, their peaceful separation will be disturbed and broken.

So what if one of them had made a sin and befriended a human. Will the others ruin their friendship or will they leave it be and try to understand them?

Let's try to see the stories of these people and see their true personality, let's see their way of lives, how they fall in love.