Mirrors.

Jazmoné POV

I am so sick and tired of this school. How the fuck am I slut or a hoe if my Dad RAPED me? This is all Chardonnay's fault. That triflin bitch. And she wonder why I don't like her. I just wanna move back to New York so I can start all over and be alone. That's right I'm from New York. I never really explained to guys who I am. Well, I am Jazmoné Jean-Baptiste. I am half Jamacian half Haitian, and I was born in Haiti but shortly after I moved to New York. I am 17 years old, 5'2 and my is dark brown and stops right below my shoulders. I kinda have boobs and I have a decent sized butt. I guess you could say I am average. I am skinny. 102 pounds so I guess I am light. But I am strong though. So dont fuck with me. Anyways, I didnt know what to do. And I really dont want to go back to my old ways. I tought myself to stop, but right now I really need it. No, Jaz. You can be better than this. But I need a stress reliever and I have no weed, so. What the fuck do I have?! Well, Temptation wins! I ram to the bathroom down the hall and shut the door. I walked over to the mirror and just stared at myself. After a while, a tear just slid down my face and dangled at my chin. I'm gonna do it. I pulled my hand back and with all my might. I punched the mirror. "Well, Goddamn. My hand seems fine." Forreal, Usually when people punch mirrors glass be all up in they hand and shit. Guess Im lucky. I looked through the peices for a decent sized shard. I finally found one, and picked it up. "Nice to meet you." I held the shard to my wrist and...

King POV

I searched through the halls looking for Money. While I was running, I heard glass break in the bathroom down the hall. "what the-" Money. I ran down the hall as fast as I could and burst through the door. "Money! What the fuck are you doing?!" I ran over to Money and pulled the shard out of her hand. Bad idea. I ended up cutting my self. "Money, Please you weren't gonna-" I looked at her with worried eyes. "No, King. I am not suicidal." Then she said something under her breath, but I heard it though. "What do you mean not yet. Don't ever think like that, Jazmoné." She looked at me once more, then down at my hand. "King, you're bleeding." She walked closer to me and raised my hand and turned it over, then started to examine it. "This looks bad." "I really don't care bout cuts. It don't affect me. Imma be fine, ma." She looked up at me with her
eyes still kinda watery. "King, don't play. You know damn well this shit hurts. I can see it in your eyes." She was right, it does hurt. But I am loving the fact that she can read me. "Cmon, we're going to the nurse." She gathered her things, and walked me out the door. The blood was dripping from my hand onto the hallway floor, but I didnt really care.
Me and Money were walking sown the hall, and I looked down at her she seemed to be thinkin real hard. "What's on ya mind, ma?" She looked up at me and just shook her head. "Nothing, King. I'm fine.Just don't worry 'bout it, alright?" She looked up at me and smiled. Fake! She thought I couldn't see through it. Tuh. She thought wrong. I stopped us dead in our tracks. "Don't lie to me." She just looked down and started playing with her fingers. I lifted her chin and make her look at me. "What's goin on. You can trust me." "But your-" "My hand don't matter." She just stood there looking at me in silence.

Jazmoné POV

It's so damn easy to get lost in his big brown eyes. They has so much sincerity and care in them. I couldn't speak. I could stay like this forever. "Earth to Money." He had a slight smile. I still wouldn't talk. "Cmon Ma. Dont leave me hangin'." I finally decided what I had to say. "Why?" He furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head. "Why what?" Here it goes.
"Why do you care about me so much?" He got a mean look.
"Is it a problem?" "No, no! It's just-It's just that you are the only person who cares about me." I put my head down and started playing woth my fingers. It's like everyone who comes in my life is so cruel and ends up hating me. You're dofferent. You care for me so much. Once people found out what happened, they treated me differently. They left. But youre still here, and I never knew why." He lifted my head with his finger once again. "Because I don't care about your past. I care about you."
"But why though, obviously I'm not anyone special. Not even to my own parents." With that last sentence a tear fell down my face. He wiped it, and came closer. "Listen, and don't ever forget this alright?" I nodded. "You will ALWAYS be special to me. No matter what. I will always have a place in my heart for you. I would take a bullet for you Money. You understand?" He said it with a demanding yet caring voice. I looked deep in his eyes and seen that he was telling the truth.
"Y-Yeah." He just stood there and stared at me, then starting smiling. His smile is so beautiful.
"OH MY GOD!" He instantly changed his mood. "What, is everything alright?" I started cheesing. "Yes, If having dimples is a problem! Yours are so cute!" I started pinching his cheeks. He playfully pushed my hands. "Haha, Okay now. Let's get my ass to the clinic. My hand been bleedin' for the longest and I'm startin to feel light headed. I looked at the trail of blood and my eyes widened. "Well, Goddamn! We gotta get someone to clean this up before someone think a nigga died or sumn!" We busted out laughin'. We continued to walked down the hall again and we finally made it to the clinic.

ayy lmao. whaddup doe. I'm so sorry for not updatin yall. Follow me on IG @_rainb0wkush(the o is a zero) and kik me if yall wanna be in the book or sumn. @ bronxrosee. Imma try and update some more Yall. xoxox im out dis betch.