Ch. 8

Y/n's Pov.

It has been a few weeks since Harlequin confessed his love for me. Things have been going pretty well between us so far. He asked me on a date and of course I said yes like why wouldn't I. Because he is taking me on a date (hopefully soon) I guess we are dating now but Harle didn't actually ask me.

As I was writing in my journal two figures walked through the doorway and plopped down on my bed.

Note to self fix door that Hyria and Ban broke.

One of the people that sat down jumped on my back and pushed me off the bed. I rolled over to see Harlequin and Hyria sitting on the bed laughing at me. Hy was on all fours crouched looking over the edge of the bed.
"Come play with me and Mr. King (Y/n)!" I look at her then King. "Sure! Where are we gonna play Hyria?" The little girl's grin becomes bigger than ever before. "Let's have a tea party!" She grabbed King's and my hand while she ran out of the room dragging us behind.

When we had gotten out of the house, with a few minor bruises from the sharp corners that Hyria took, there was a picnic blanket and food that Ban had made already set up for us. I walked over and sat down on the ground with Harlequin following behind me. He sat down near the fairy bread and took the whole thing without Hyria noticing. "Isn't that a little to much food Harlequin?" I manage to get out while I giggled. Hyria turned around and looked at me strangely. "Who is harlequin?" (pretend she never knew his real name) I stared at her for a second before realizing. "Hmm? Oh... I meant to say King. Sorry." I took one of the pieces of bread that Harlequin was hiding and shoved it in my mouth.

A few mins later Hyria went to go get more bread after she realized that it was missing. When she left Harlequin and I burst out laughing as he placed the dish back in place making it look like it was there the whole time. Harlequin looked around us from all angles then looked back at me. I saw his eyes go from mine to my lips multiple times as we sat in silence. "If you want to kiss me then you better do it before the child comes back." I smirked at the boy sitting beside me. Harlequin put the tip of his thumb on my lower jaw and slowly traced around my chin up to my lips. He paused for a second then continued to trace down to my chin. Harlequin had sneaked a hand behind my back as he was distracting me and pulled me closer into his arms. The hand that he was using to trace my face slowly moved over to the side of my face. I blushed a deep red as he did all of this. He has never done anything as bold at this. I thought to myself as he softly pulls my face closer to his. My eyes shifted to the side to a second to see Hyria skipping from the Boar Hat with another loaf of fairy bread. I pushed Harlequin away from me and shoved a large strawberry into his mouth. Harlequin looked at me surprised then looked to my side to see Hyria. 'Later ok?' I mouthed to him as he nodded. "I'm back with more... fairy...bread..." Hyria looked down to see the small loaf. "Oh come on!" She screeched aloud making Harlequin and me burst out laughing.

"Ok, King! Truth or Dare?" Hyria stared at him with a giant smirk on her face as she waited for his answer. Harlequin has chosen truth the whole time and it was kinda getting annoying. "Fine... I choose Dare..." Harlequin quivers at the word then looks at Hy waiting for what he has to do. "I dare you to kiss (Y/n)." Harlequins pupils dilate at the thought of having to kiss me for the dare. "Ok... (Y/n) can I?" I nod at him. He takes the top of his thumb and pointer finger and slowly takes hold of my chin. His other arm snakes around my waist like before as he pulls himself closer to me. Harlequin slowly pulls my face up to his and teases me by just brushing his lips against mine. A quiet growl that only he and I can hear makes its way past my lips. Harlequin pulls me into a passionate kiss. I could feel his tongue caress my lower lip asking for entrance into my mouth which I gladly allow. Our tongues danced between our mouths not a battle dance for dominance but a soft waltz switching between sides. "Umm... Hello?" Hyria tapped on both of our shoulders. "Go get a room if you want to do stuff like that (Y/n) and King." My face started feeling like a wildfire spreading from my nose to my ears. I looked at Harlequin and his face was doing the same thing. "Ok it's getting late you should go to bed Hy. Good night I love you." Hyria yawned and nodded her head. "I love you too (Y/n). Good night King." She giggled before running into the Boar Hat.

Harlequin and I were laying on Chastifol looking at the stars. Me in his arms holding me tight. "Look (Y/n) a shooting star. Make a wish." I closed my eyes, scrunched up my nose, and crossed my fingers as I made the wish. "So what did you wish for?" I looked up at him and smiled. "If I told you it wouldn't come true." Harlequin looked upset. "Fine fine I'll tell you. I wished for you to love me forever." His cheeks flushed red and he nodded. "I will love you as long as I'm alive." "Good." I put my hands on either side of Harle's face and leaned in softly placing my lips on his. I nipped and tugged on his bottom lip asking for entrance. Harlequin opened his mouth slightly and allowed my tongue to slip in.

King's Pov.
(Y/n) was asleep in my arms. She was curled up in a cute little ball. I took us to my room and laid (Y/n) down on my bed. Her chest calmly rose and fell each breath she took. I turned around to go sleep somewhere else and (Y/n) grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bed. She wrapped her arms around my waist and snuggled into my chest. "Please don't leave me alone." "Ok." I pulled (Y/n) closer to me and Kissed the top of her head. "Good night my King." (Y/n) softly said.

"I love you my queen."

Break
Hey guys I know it's been a long time since I posted last. I've been on a writers block but new chapters are in the marking as I type.

See y'all in the next chapter

End word count: 1187