Chapter 1: Sleep Over Gone Wrong P.T 1

Nikki's POV

SQUEEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow night Me,my bff's Choloe and Zoey,my crush Brandon,Marcus and Theodore are going to have a sleep over at my house and I'm so excited! My mom and dad are going to a party while my sister Brianna is going to her friends sleep over.This is going to be the best Sleep Over Ever!

Friday, October 20

Today was amazing in computer science the teacher was absent and since there wasn't a substitute teacher me and my bff's were talking about the sleep over and they said they were going to help me by daring Brandon to kiss me!This me blush redder than tomato and I think I am about to explode!This is my first kiss will I like it more important will he like it or hate it I don't want to ruin our friendship.Ugh this is so frustrating! This all could think about during class while talking to Choloe and Zoey.

The rest of the day was a bit weird and confusing.When it was snack time I saw Brandon by his locker so I went to say hi to him."Hey Brandon"I said shyly while blushing.He looked at me and smiled making me blush even more."Hey Nikki what's up?"Brand said.

I was about to say something until the bell rang."Brandon I think we should-get to class..."I said but to see Brandon has disappeared.Thats weird he must went to class.In Bio class I sat next Brandon but he seem not to notice me he was on his phone. He had a huge grin on his face the hole time.I wonder what he's doing...Wait I shouldn't be doing this it's none of my business!

But still I am very curious... I peeked at his phone to see him texting a girl.Maybe it's a friend of his.What if it's his girlfriend?! I felt my heart ache as I thought about it. I looked away from his phone and start to pay attention to the teacher so I barely got to speak to Brandon in class.Finally its lunch time I went the cafeteria and sat with Chloe and Zoey.

"Nikki how was Bio with you and Brandon?~"Zoey said with a teasing grin."Offal,Brandon totally ignored me the entire time in Bio"I said sadly.Both Chloe and Zoey looked at me in disbelief.

"What,OMG for real girl?!Both said shocked and surprised. I nodded while frowning."What?Why?"Chloe said."He was texting some girl"I said."Maybe it's a friend or family member of his"Zoey said."Did you see her face? Hope it's not Mackenzie!"Chloe said.
Now I'm really worried."No,all I saw was her name"I said honestly."What is it?"Zoey said."Her name is Y/N but I don't know her last name"I said grumbly. Theodore and Marcus came to the table said hey."Have you seen Brandon?"Zoey asked.

Theo said"

........................................................................

To be continued...