The Pieces Are Out

In the cover of the boiling  heat,I ignore my fair skin's stinging pleads for rest.

"Class,keep digging if you want a pretty Report book."
Our history teacher warned.

"This sucks!2hrs digging for no blasted reason except for skin cancer and heat stroke."
I protested, 30minutes into the excercise.

"Dont blow of steam over here! That just makes it hotter."
Niblet dryly laughed.
"Besides,we might find an interesting souviner."

"B.S!In this day and age they want us to find some brittish remnants from the 1950's.I know our country is small but........REALLY!?They want to use high schoolers to help with excavation  or Is it that they just dont have anything better to do that waste our time!
I start sacastically clapping,leaning my rusted shovel on my dirt cleansed pants.

"Its all of the above  but....Isnt this better than sitting in class and tourcher our hands Lance?"Niblet still as optimistic as ever.

"Whatever!"

"At this point I dont care"I stayed true to my word and now swing the shovel leisurely hoping the teacher never notices.

"Hey come to think about it remember how when that hot chick Maria flirted with him,he ignored her!
He just cant be straight"
Mark replied to one of his friends while pointing to me.

"No! At that time I was in a daze and distracted,If I get the chance,I would definitly hook up with her!"

Maria was one of those,and her beautiful blonde hair was even rarer and had a vibrant and saint-like personality.So when she had done something like wooing lance...The poor boy was given the envy of the entire all boys school.

"Shut up!No one is talking to you"Mark gently told me as if it was no big deal and continued.

"I'm suprised that someone as pathetic as him could even court someone like her."Mark said as he pointed his finger towards me.

If looks could kill,my eyes that was like the "calm before a storm" would have annhialated him.

This fat Fu{k! wants to talk about pathetic?What a joke,but what triggured me was he said 'him'.I'm not a grammar nazi but he spoke as if I was not there directly infront of my face.

People like this,I wish would be starved for a week and then put in a pythons nest.

As much as I'd want to roast him,I'll just keep quiet for the sake of peace.That said this guy is not getting away with it.

There is still an hour remaining so I spent the time talking with niblet and shifting to various places on the site.Thats when I found it.
That peculiar little thing.

During the final 20 mins. I happened to throw my shovel in rage at a medium sized rock.

This opened up to show a beautiful case-like interior that seemed man made.

Curiously I took a peek inside,expecting something interesting and maybe I did litterally strike gold as I was greeted by what seemed to be 16 pieces of gold.

As much as I'd like to inspect it,Mark and his posse was coming in my direction.

I knew their personality well.I who is fond of treasures and things of interest would not dare to sell any of the things but Mark would beg to differ.This pofitter,if he saw my finding,would report it and try to get some of the fee for finding it.

Hell,He'd might even say he found it and I stole it from him.

Thinking this alot of horrilble memories flooded my disorganised thoughts.

Yup,Im gonna raid his room tonight.

If I dont put a nail in his bed tonight and destroy his Mike clothing collection or at the very least refill his colone bottles with stink bomb fluid then I will not sleep until I get the next high score in Gold rush 8!

But thats for tonight,when he and his posse go by the shore and drink that alcohol they bribed the teacher to allow them to bring in.

How unfortunate for them I also took pictures that I'll be sure to give the principal.

Although the principal could not careless  but he'll do something to protect the schools wavering reputation.
(Authors note:I'm saying the government is considering to close the school already.
The protagonist's info might seal the deal)

I'm no snitch but if you push me far I will troll your life a mile and a half away for you.
Nerds,bookworm and intellectuals are not to be messed with!

"He lame!"
Mark continues his verbal assult on me from this afternoon.Trying to hide this case in my small bag made me look quite akward.Thank god there were no girls on this field trip!