End of life

Its been two weeks since I killed Lucy and Nick not that I care. Jackson thinks its his fault since he told me I could *bep bep* I look at my phone and see at text form Jackson 

J: Can I come over?

R: Yeah you okay?

J: find just want to see you

R: okay😓

Next think I know Jackson is at my front door I let him in "you sure your okay" " yeah I'm find its just that the government is looking for us that all" Jackson said laughing a little "wait why are they looking for us!?!?" I said " because they can't find a murder weapon where Nick supposedly slit his throat so they think we are lieing so now they are looking for us" Jackson said sounding a bit sad I just look at him and hug him "sorry" I said to him he hug me back and the kiss my hand and my eyes turn pink " you okay your eyes are pink" Jackson says looking at me " yeah I'm okay any way how are we going to get the government off of us so we are clear " I say truing to change the subject " well we can wing it" he say then the door open revealing my mom " hey mom what's up" " I know what happen to Lucy and Nick. And the government coming for you here take this and go to this palace, this amulet will tell you everything that's behind your powers the government know about you and your powers"