A Restful Night

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

--

The following content is a lemon NOT a fruit

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Like a 12 year old wrote this, so don't expect too much xdd plus this story is a j0kE

After Elmo became unconscious after his little incident, Diego approached sleeping Elmo. Diego observed the sleepy Elmo and began to smirk. "I'll have my way with you soon Elmo, just a few more minutes." Diego let out a chuckle. Diego hastily removed Elmo's clothing, and then Diego removed his own. Elmo opened his eyes and smirked invisibly to not show Diego that he wanted this. "Shush...Elmo I will be back in a moment." Diego smiled to himself , and left the room to retrieve an object. Diego returned a few minutes later with lube in hand. He applied it generously to his hard penis. He then began thrusting slowly at first, then faster. Slowly increasing the speed and force. Elmo was groaning in pleasure. After about five minutes of intense thrusting Diego began to feel tired. Diego was very sleepy, he didn't even to bother pulling out. Elmo began to get squeamish as he felt Diego's warm liquids fill his bottom up.

"Damn Diego you are good, I could replace the children for this." Elmo moaned hotly. Diego smiled softly and looked at his toes to avoid eye contact with Elmo, flattered by Elmo's comment. Diego mentally repeated Elmo's compliment, this was special because Diego said it himself.

"Is there anything else you need Elmo?", Diego questioned with a cocky smile. "I see someone is eager, but we can finish this later", Diego said in a intimidating voice.

"I'm quite sleepy right now, but lets cuddle", Diego replied sleepily. Diego spooned with Elmo, with his cock still in Elmo. "I love you...", Elmo whispered sleepily while changing his position.

Diego was about to reply that he loved Elmo also, but Elmo was already sleeping.

Written and dedicated to the remarkable...Megan1803

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Diego from Dora the Explorer, and Elmo from Elmo's World is not the same anymore.