Chapter 24

Ok guys so this story isn't going to be as long as I want it to be but I have an amazing ending for this story and it will lead into another book. I honestly think it will be perfect!!

__________________________

It was the day I would be starting school. I was a nervous wreck. I really didn't want to go and I wanted Austin to stay with me. Alex wasn't even suppose to go to the school since they knew Austin was his friend. He just had to be careful. It was now 7 and I was still having a hard time getting up for the morning.

"Babe you need to get up for school now." Austin cooed.

"I don't want to." I groan finally getting up and putting on the outfit I picked out the night before. It was a little baggy on me because I was starting to have a baby bump and I didn't want my first impression to be bad. I go and curl my hair leaving them in perfect waves and just apply eyeliner and mascara not wanting too much makeup on.

"Are you ready?" Austin asks considering he was the one driving me to school. "Don't want to be lat on your first day."

We head out into Austin's red range rover and head to Alex's to pick Amber and him up. Once we get them we head to school.

Bye babe. I love You. Have fun. If anything goes wrong call me, I'll pick you up right away."

I give Austin a quick kiss and head out while he backs his car up and head out of the school before anyone can notice in. As we walk into the school I can just see eyes right on us. I can tell everyone knows. There were whispers coming from everywhere. I felt like the walls were going to close on me, like everyone was taking about me.

"Oh My God! Your Ellie!! Hi my name is Gabriella." This perky brunette comes up to me jumping up and down.

"Hi yes I am. What grade are you in?"

"I'm a freshmen and of course I already know you are a senior. Wanna hang out today at lunch. That would be totally awesome."

"Um we will see I guess."

"Ok bye Ellie see you around."

"Lol what was that about?" Amber ask giggling covering her mouth with her hand stopping herself before she goes to out of control.

"You know well what that was about. I feel like everyone is just glaring at us."

"Relax everything will be Ok. Now let's get lockers near each other." Alex suggests.

We head down the halls looking for a locker that has at least three next to each other. It takes us about the second hall until we find one. We put out locks on it and memorize the locker name so we don't forget. The bell finally rings and we head off to our first period, Alex following me since we have that class together. We sit down next to each other waiting for the teacher to start lecturing us. Before the bell rings I see a blonde girl with her pose come in. She looks straight at me and turns around to what I assume was gossip back to her friends.

"Oh look what came along. The slut." She announces to the people that were already in here, pointing at me causing some of the people to snicker. I just sink down in my desk a little.

"Lyssa shut up!" Alex snaps back.

"Oh hey Alex." She says with a little twirl of her hair. "How's Austin?"

"Bitch you haven't seen Austin since 9th grade and even then he wasn't interested. You're the slut here. You would always flirt with him and he would just walk away. So if I were you I would not talk because just because you are jealous of Ellie doesn't mean you have to call her out."