Chapter 1

Kellin's POV

First day of college, it's a damn drag yeah sure it's a scholarship and everyone back at high school were proud of me but I wasn't proud of myself because another jackass got the same scholarship for the same thing. I bet I've been practicing way longer than that Vic Fuentes guy fucking fag came out to the whole school to. I walk around for a bit trying to find the music room for first class and really the only class I give a shit about. I carry around my electric guitar on my back, hands in my pocket as I walk in. That cheeky brown hair, brown eyed, maybe a few inches taller than me Mexican bitch is sitting in the percussion section next to amps and cords and basses staring at me with a huge ass smirk on his face. "What Trump hasn't kicked your ass out yet faggot" I say glaring at him as I sit down and pull out my sticker covered guitar.

"For your damn information I'm american born not a stupid ass illegal immigrant." He lashes back at me with a snarl and I get up to kick him in his stupid ass face when other freshman start to fill the room with their annoying laughter and the sound of horrid vocals and wrong notes on clarinets, flutes, trombones, and alto saxophones. I cringe at all the noise and get on my phone waiting for the director to walk in and bring us to attention.

Vic stares at me from the corner of his eyes I just text Hayley my girlfriend. A few minutes later the director walks in and calls the bustling class to attention were we sit and some stand in ready position. He stands there holding his bass, staring at me more.

"Can you not look at me like your wanna rape me" I say going into play position as the director conducts us to play a piece, symphony no.9 by Mozart. We are doing a first read over and a complete cold play which is when we play without practice.

The bell rang and we pack up to go to second class which is a free period for me so I go to the study hall and start to write a song, I'm in the sound room so I get to play notes as I write. Strumming little notes on my guitar I look through the glass to see him looking at me from a distant table. I shoot him a don't look at me look and I start singing and playing the guitar.

Welcome to a brand new generation
You don't know
So let me help you understand
You see, you try to build yourself a reputation
So you can prove to everyone that you're the man, yeah.
So why is it us that make you feel so helpless? Whoa.
You better get it out while you still can (while you still can).

I stop singing the first verse and think talking to myself, "It doesn't sound quite right I need another singer for this piece, to back me up on elongated parts of the song." I need a back up vocalist I could ask Matty he probably wouldn't answer my call. I chuckles and write out what out phone call would be like.

[Answering Machine:] Hello. You have reached the voicemail of singer/songwriter Matty Mullins. He's currently away from the phone spending time with his supermodel wife or writing your next favorite record. Leave a message after the beep and he will return your call as soon as possible. Thank you and have a nice day.
[Kellin:] What's up Matty? It's Kellin. Hey, yo dude, um, so I got this track I need you on, man, and I'm really excited about it and I think it's gonna be sick. Uh, kids are definitely not ready for this shit, man. So give me a call back. Let's change the world. Alright, man. Peace.

The guy moved closer and I look out the door. "Stop fucking following me faggot go get your own sound room." I say and glare.

"This is the only damn sound room I'm waiting for your dumb ass to finish." He snarls at me and looks away playing with his black snap back. I leave the room and head down the corridor to the mess hall for something to eat. The day goes by fast and the final bell rings so I head to my car and put my guitar in the back as I get in the drivers side and wait for Hayley to get here. I wait for about 20 minutes before she gets here

"Hey boo how was your first day in college." Hayley says as she gets in the car.

"It was okay I guess, that faggot from high school just stared at me it was fucking creepy." I say starting to pull out of the parking lot.

"Maybe he has a crush on you or something I mean it make a lot more sense." She chuckles as we go down the road.

"Ew that's fucking gross Hayley how could you thing some shit like that." I growl at her evilly.

"Well at that graduation party when we were playing spin the bottle you seemed to enjoy that kiss with Matty" She looks at me with a smirk.

"I was drunk and it was a game you can't hold that shit against me." I laugh as I pull into her drive way. "Bye Hayley see ya tomorrow." She waves getting out and going inside and I leave to my house. I walk in and throw my back pack on the couch and go to my room with no care in the world. I text Matty.

K: Hey bitch wanna be a vocalist in one of my new tracks.
M: can you stop calling me bitch, and sure I'd love to I guess. What's it called?
K: congratulations I'm not done writing lyrics yet though so it be a bit.
M: Kay I'm ready when you are.
K: I'll talk to ya later bye.

_______________________________________________________________________

Authors note.

Hey welcome to November Skies - Kellic I hope y'all enjoy the first chapter the cover wasn't made by me the person that made it deserves all the credit because they help me a lot. Anyway see y'all later bye.