Chapter 1 - Move In.

•Text•
Charlie: Oh Ellie, I miss you being here, it's so lonely now, no one to talk to, just alone. Well anyways, I hope your new neighbours are amazing, have a great day. Love you lots! xx-

Waking up to this felt amazing, like it would make today an amazing day, but fuck the neighbours all I heard was screams of pain. God knows what that shit was, that was the only thing that got in my brain.
Looking outside, it was a great day, putting on a fake smile to myself I chuck on some random clothes I found in the wardrobe (Black jeans, Black Vans and a Black crop top) felt pretty hot, note the sarcasm I just did. Well anyway, stepping outside my house I found a letter, from my neighbours, well then must be a great welcoming. Haha, that's what I thought.

Walks down the street were lonely without Charlie, I had n o t h i n g to talk about to anyone so yes I got bored and yes I knocked on my Loud neighbours door...the joy I think to myself..
Opening the door I see a woman about 5'8" and her husband/boyfriend/whatever the hell you wanna call him who was like 6'5" •aww how cute :), I think to myself•
Introductions happened :)
Got to know each other :)
Still missed Charlie :(
------------------------------—------------------------------
—8:06PM—
Jen(the woman): Well it was..ummm...nice to meet you Ellie :)
Mark(the tall man): Yes...how nice of you to stop by Miss New Neighbour! :))
Me being me I told Mark it was okay for him to call me Ellie, and I thanked them both for allowing me to stay for roughly 4 and a half hours, I spent A LOT of time changing the subject back to the noises I heard, they kept changing it, but oh well what can I do about it now...I mean if it happens tonight, I'll just ask again tomorrow...simple right...
Stepping inside my house felt weird....without Charlie...but I will hopefully get used to it "hopefully". Doubt it :). Crawling up to bed and changing into my night clothes, dumping my keys and stuff on the bedside table, I collapse into my bed, taking a break from life, chilling out. S l o w l y knocking out...

*Phone rings*
Rubbing my eyes, I see who it is and the brightness has killed my eyes so I just pressed decline and went back to sleep, note it was like 3 in the fucking morning, why the fuck would someone fucking call me at this ridiculous time, my god. Turning over and getting under the covers I slowly fall back asleep
<5 minutes later>
More banging and shouting, wow why's this now my new alarm, God I wonder what they do at this time...wait, I really don't wanna know...but eh :). I'll just go knock and ask later when i've had enough sleep and ain't tired.