Flandre Scarlet

1. According to Gensokyo's timeline, Flandre was born in 1507 A.D., being one of the few characters who birth year is known.

2. Flandre has grown to be one of the most popular characters in Touhou, which is why I put her on the cover of the book. This popularity most likely due to her theme becoming an internet meme :P

3. In many cases, Flandre has in fact gotten a very high popular vote, sometimes even ranking as high as first place.

4. She is one of the few characters to not have appeared in the background of Hopeless Masquerade, showing that she does not like going outside the Scarlet Devil mansion.

5. Flandre does not usually go outside the bounds of the SDM (Scarlet Devil Mansion),since she is known to go a bit crazy at times, due to mental instability.

6. Rarely leaving the building itself, Flandre never tried going outside for the respect she has towards Remilla, her sister.

7. She has shown a desire to go outside after witnessing the events of EoSD. One of her first attempts to do so was blocked by Patchouli Knowledge's rain summoning magic. HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND...

7. Until she either meets Marisa or Reimu, the vampire has never seen another human, besides Sakuya, other than in cooked form.

8. Although I did mention earlier that she is a bit...insane, she is actually normally nice and quiet.

9. Of course, Flandre, being a vampire, gets the usual abilities, as Remilla does: superhuman strength, wielding weapons bigger than herself, etc. etc.... A pretty messed up power Flandre possesses is the power to destroy anything she wants. This power is implied to have no real weakness, which makes things worse!!!

10. Here is how her destroy-powers work;
So, basically, by moving the "eye" of the object, where the tension is highest, and by attacking this eye, she is able to destroy the target. She is able to move the "eye" of anything into the middle of her hand, then she pours her power into it or in other words, she crushes the "eye" and unconditionally destroys the target with just a squeeze. 0-0 I will not be going near Flandre anytime soon.

11. She states that everything has an "eye" and that she has those "eyes" in her hand. Uhh...ok

12. Another unique ability of hers is to clone herself, and her clones are independent to some limits. I can imagine that not ending well. AT ALL.

13. Her wings are said to be very... unique, unlike any youkai, ghost, bat, etc.. Even Reimu questions Flandre's ability to fly with those things...hey I would probably too.

14. She seems possesses an object that looks like a crooked clock needle, thought to be a Lævateinn, which she uses in her second spell card, Taboo.