Chapter Twenty

Hey friends!! I'm back with the new chapter! Sorry that I've been legging on the updates... I've been losing my mojo and I'm trying to get back into the game! But anyways please bare with the errors and mistakes for now I'll try and fix them ASAP! Alright! But anywho HAPPY READING!:)

***********************************

Ellie's POV

I was sitting in the living room when I heard a car door slam and I jumped up from the cream colored couch and bolted straight for the door. By the time I opened it Liam's face was right there smiling at me and I leapt on top of him smiling breathing in his scent.
"I'm sorry Lee... I should of heard you out before I did all that mean stuff to you..."
I mumbled into his neck.
"Shortcake... Everything's okay. Don't worry if I were you I'd probably do the same thing. Don't worry I really, really love you."
Liam said slowly setting me down on the ground.
I pouted at the lost of contact and Liam laughed and got on one knee and slowly pulled out a black box saying,
"Lessia... For the past couple of hours I have been talking to my parents and I can't imagine life without you and I can't imagine waking up very morning without you next to me. And this fight we had together... It made me realize just how much we actually love each other and how much I don't want to lose you love. Shortcake... Will you please marry me?"
Tears formed in my eyes and my throat was dry, it was as if I couldn't speak for the life of me and I wasn't trusting my voice at this very moment. So I dealt it nodding my head and he slipped the elegant and simple, yet beautiful diamond ring in my left ring finger. My happiness could not be contained at this very moment and Rain congratulated me and Liam on finally getting married.
"So when is the wedding?"
Rain said standing behind me by the door.
"The wedding will be ready by the end of this week."
"What?!"
Me and Rain shouted at the same time.
"Yeah... I couldn't wait for Lessia to become Mrs. Winters and so I had my mother schedule everything and the only people going is you, Rain, of course, my parents, your husband, Juan, Eric, And Shelly."
"I can't wait!"
I shouted because honestly I couldn't wait to be Mrs. Winters either. I knew I wasn't going to fast because I've loved this man for six years and we both have been patiently waiting for another and we both have helped each other through tough times although we weren't physically there.
"My mother already has everything planned and she just needs us to check it are you ready to finally meet my parents Lessia?"
I nodded my head in approval and hugged Rain whispering in her ear,
"Be careful with Cassia and Martin alright... Don't go anywhere by yourself even in the broad daylight okay?"
Rain nodded and rubbed her belly closing the door. We both walked to Liam's black Audi and we drove off to meet his parents.

An hour later

"Ellie? Baby! Wake up we're here..."
Liam said lightly shaking my shoulder as I slowly pried my eyes open.
"Liam... We're here already?"
Liam nodded his head and I stared at the house that held so many memories in only three days. As we walked up to the house the door opened quickly and came Jenny running toward me arms opened wide shouting,
"Ellie darling?! Is that you? Are my eyes deceiving me please say they're not!"
"No Jenny... It's really me. I've missed you!"
I said hugging her.
"Now enough of Jenny love. Call me mom!"
Jenny said beaming at me, hut before she could get another word out Pete came running towards us full speed saying,
"Elster!? No way! Come and hug your dad huh? I've missed you soooOoo much baby girl!"
I laughed and hugged him too saying,
"Thanks dad. I've missed you a bunch too! I'm here now the place hasn't changed since the last time I've been here hasn't it?"
Pete and Jenny grinned from ear to ear nodding their heads in approval saying,
"Just a few fixing and remodeling here and there other than that it's the same! Now come inside we have a wedding to discuss!"
I smiled and walked in after them and Liam intertwined his fingers with mine smiling happily at me saying,
"It makes me happy to know that you're happy and my parents are happy Shortcake."
I smiled and walked into the house along with Liam prepping myself for the wedding planning.

Liam's POV

I sat next to Ellie scrolling through my phone on the news my agent sent me through my phone, via text message. There it was me on blast proposing to Ellie and Ellie's face was filled with love and I was there pouring my heart out. Honestly when she left me at my house I died a little inside because she believed those stupid rumors. I know I sounded like a little boy running to my mommy and daddy and yahdee, yahdee, yahhh, but I have no one else to turn to because I don't really trust anyone much after Martin. My parents counseled me and told me to go after her because she had a right to not believe me I'm a big shot and of course people would assume many things. I also have been missing in action from her by six years and people change and things change, but I can promise her I didn't change I'm still the same old Liam that she fell in love with in the beginning, that boy from high school.
"Liam? Lee! Snap out of Lala land Lee..."
I shook my head and said,
"Yeah? Ah? Sorry what happened?"
I said looking around and everyone's eyes was on me.
"I was asking you if you liked the final arrangements we out in?"
My mom asked.
"Ahh... Yes they're lovely!"
I said looking at my mom and Ellie eyes me curiously.
I put my phone back in my pocket and locked hands with Ellie smiling as she and my mother continued to finish putting the last details in the wedding. I honestly couldn't wait for her to become Mrs. Winters and we'd finally be able to be together forever.

Ellie's POV

Something appeared to be different with Liam after what he saw in his phone. Now it wasn't a bad feeling, it was actually I happy or almost joyful feeling and as we prepared for our trip back home after a long day of planning. Jenny came and hugged me goodbye and told me to be at her house by noon tomorrow so I could try on the "one of a kind" dress that she had especially made for me by some high class designer. I agreed and slowly trudged to the car and we drove off back to Liam's estate.
"Ellie sweetheart wake up baby..."
I heard and someone lightly talking to me.
"It's okay Liam just put her to bed it's been a long day."
I heard someone say and I felt like I was being picked up.
To be honest I felt as light as a feather and I was placed on something soft and comfortable. Personally I was out for the rest of the night.

***********************************

Hey friends!:) I'm back with the new chapter!:) So they're getting married! How do you guys all feel about that?! The pace is going to start speeding up now so don't get upset friends! Sorry!

It would mean the world to me if you voted and commented!:) Thanks friends!:)