The Unexpected Meeting

(y/n POV)

I got off the plane, rolling my seat case behind me all these advertisements were all around. I followed my mom to the main entrance. There were a lot of girls and reporters . I tilted my head curiously.

" hey maybe they saw my dancing" My mom winked at me. I cracked a smile

" more like when you bend down gas comes from yo butt hole" I replied and got a smack on the head

i groaned " i deserved that sorry mom" I laughed , my mom shook her head.

We tried to get through the crowd. I suddenly felt my body being pushed to the ground.

" MOOM" I said and saw her keep walking " MOOM" she suddenly turned around shocked. My arm was suddenly picked up by a security guard.

" ah tha-" He suddenly threw me out of the way on the ground

I fell hard on the ground while the girls continued to group around a group of boys.

" o-ow" I said rubbing my leg that was now scrapped. A boy with a Black Facemask and circular sunglasses went up to me his light brown hair covering his forehead.

" are you okay?" ( in Korean) he asked

I nodded and he put a hand out. I grabbed it and got up.

" thank you" i said smiling at the unknown man his big hands still holding mine ( HIS YAOI HANNNDSSS LOLOLOL Jk)

" oh your foreign!" he said and turned to his friends

I felt scared my body started trembling at the group of guys surrounding me.

The boy with light brown hair took off his sunglasses.

" my name is Taehyung" he said

My heart stopped a sudden ping in my heart started . My eyes glistened lookiing at the man, my heart speeding up. This man....ive seen him before....

.....

...

....

     " Hansung!"

"Arent you Bts V?"

He laughed and smiled. My mom suddenly ran up to me

" honey are you okay those crazy Fangirls say BTS is here" My mom said suddenly

" that means your bias v is herr somewhere arent you pumped"

My heart stopped "WFNJEGBJVNJVNJVNVNKNEVI MA SHUDDUP"

"but you have pos-"

" SHAAADDUP"

" you kiss his photocar-"

" MOOOOOMMMMM"

My mom looked to the side and noticed that BTS was right in front of her.

" SHE ALSO WAKES UP TO YOUR SEXY ALARM CLOCK VOICEEEEEEEE" She screamed and i had to push her out of the way

" im really sorry thank you so much thank you" I smiled gently and nodded walking away looking back once  i got to the exit .

"Hansung"

My head got dizzy again

( v POV)

" hyung?" Jungkook asked

" that girl" he got up suddenly " i have the same vibe from my dream"

"y/n"

My mind went blank and dizzy and i fell past out.

Then all the fangirls came running....

( Insert attack on titan theme song..jk xD)

( I HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT SO FARRRRRR )