11

"you're lovely."

they lied face up in mikoto's bedroom, and the red king lit up a cigarette with the lighter lying on his dresser. he took a drag, and blew it out upwards in the air. izumo turned his head in his direction, and smirked. "thank you, king," his smooth voice purred.

mikoto let out a jagged breath, and smirked himself. "god, that turns me on."

izumo's hand travelled to mikoto's temples, his index finger touching and circling. the red haired questioned it for a moment, but when izumo reached his neck, he felt his cock twitch a little. it was the relaxing, but also erotic at the same time, which was what he knew mikoto wanted. izumo's hand scaled every area of his neck, and tried to grip it, but not too tightly.

mikoto let out a moan.

izumo thought of the "exploring his secret boyfriend's body" the hour before, considering it. it seemed silly at first, but satisfying at the same time. so he tried it out.

"i want to see and feel your body, king. because every scale inch of your body, your eyes, your lips, your stomach, your legs, everything: it's gorgeous," izumo breathed, the smallest of moans escaping his lips straight after.

"i will say the same for you. i am so lucky, too lucky," the man with the cigarette took a drag, and blew it out from his pale pink lips,"and still don't know why you would want someone like this."

mikoto paused, and considered information which, if he did not address it there, would keep him up for nights. he grunted a little as izumo passed his hands down his stomach, but not out of desire. out of thought. "i hope you're not with me only to adhere to my last days, kusanagi. if you don't love me truly, don't bother making me feel happy."

izumo propped himself up on his elbows, and smiled. his warm eyes stared right into the red king's cold stare. "this is all me, i promise you. mikoto, you don't know how much you mean to me."