Chapter 1

This is my first story so please don't judge. All rights reserved for Rick Riordan.
                         -Fantasy_animal
Percy Pov
  I just came back from a quest from Athena so I could marry her daughter. Now I am at a forge of Hepaestus with Hepaestus making a ring.
  "Here you go ma' boy said Hepaestus slapping me on the back. (Sorry if my Hepaestus talk if bad).
   "Thanks so much, I don't know how to thank you" I said.He just grinned back at me said "You can just go ahead and tell the special lady of yours".
  I ran out of his forges and got on blackjack.
  "Yo boss can I see the ring" nicked blackjack.
  "Nope" I said "only Annabeth can see the ring".
  "OK boss, where to"? Asked blackjack.
  "To camp half blood" I said happily. We got to camp half blood and I ran through the border to camp fire. That was when I heard cheers from the camp.So I did the logical thing, I ran up to see what was going on . But when I ran up I saw Clay Johnson,my half brother,kissing a girl that had princess curls with blonde hair. A cold hand gripped my heart.
  "No" I whispered softly. It was Clay and Annabeth, my Annabeth kissing each other lovingly. Then Clay bent down on one nee and said "Annabeth will you marry me".