Stephanie's Story ( PART 2 )

PART 2

 Stephanie's POV

That fucking dream felt so real. But I doubt Lashawn was that smart enough to think of an idea like that. I'ma swing by with the idea though/ Maybe he'll consider it.

I got up and walked to the curtains to open them and bring in the sunlight. When that shit hit my body, it had my shit glistening all over. I'm some really sexy bitch. At only 5'4, brown skin, long black Peruvian bundles, dress nice, body set good too? I would make any nigga  crawl on his knees to get a piece.

I walked over to my nightstand by my bed to see my phone vibrating. Surprisingly it wasn't Lashawn; it was actually my mom. Hmmmmmmm... Guess she's back from Barbados already?

*answers phone*

Me: Hello Moo-me?

My Mom: Ayye Baby Love. Mi come back from di island. Yar busy today? Mi haffi see mi pitney soon. Mi miss you.

Me: I miss you too mom. You want me to come over by the house this weekend?

My Mom: Sure. Mi gwan cook big nice dinner fa us. Curry shrimp, doubles, oxtails, rice, and your favorite; black cake!

Me: Alright Moo-me. Sounds good. Love ya.

My Mom: Love Ya Like Cook Food Darling.

*hangs up*

Ahhh nothing like good old Bajan cooking on a Sunday. I can't wait! But lemme go jump in the shower, I gotta take my ass to work.

4 0  M I N U T E S   L A T E R .  .  .

*pulls up to hair salon*

*sigh* Another blasted day at this place. I mean I make good money here and all, but having to wake up early to drive here is the blow. Sometimes being one of the head stylists doesn't even cut it.

*gets out of car & walks into the salon*

Me: GOOD MORNING BITCHES!

Yolanda: Why ya ass gotta come in here first thing in the morning being so damn ratchet? You know its too damn early.

Me: Yeah yeah whatever. Take ya batty riders out of your ass. Panties always ina bunch.

Yolanda:*sucks teeth*

Me: *sucks teeth* Gabby wah gwan baby?

Gabby: Girrrrl. Do I have a story to tell you. You know that gyal clown Brandon of mine has done it again. I've had enough of his bullshit. This nigga always trynna sneak behind my back.

Me: Gabby, Gabby, Alright. *whispers* Chill out. We'll talk about it later on. You know you can't tell your business out loud in this shop. Yolanda woulda been blurted out your business if it wasn't for me. Save it for later.

Gabby: Yeah, I forgot about her ass. Never wanna mind her business. She gonna get her self out of a job. I don't mind telling Tracey that she was the one who told her mother about finding her father in the bed with another woman. That surely will get her ass fired. 

Me: Don't do it now though. Tracey's mom will eventually tell Tracey who gave her the info. We gotta stop stressing Tracey out with bullshit. She gotta run this shop and take care of two children. She don't need no more burdens pon her back.