Chapter 8

Author's Note:

HIIII GUYSSS!!!!!

Sorry we haven't been updating lately! This chapter is gonna be really short, we promise that the next chapter will be much longer! Hope you all like it so far!

Please leave suggestions for how the story should continue in the comments! We really want to include your ideas! :D

Please read, add to your library, comment and vote! It really makes our day and motivates us to write more! Love you all! Enjoy! c:

~~~~~

Toni Zimmerli POV

I didn't sit in the hallway for much longer, as I was getting plenty of weird looks from passing students. I wiped the tears off of my cheeks and started walking back to my dorm. It will be very difficult to be sleeping there every night. I was almost a little... Jealous when I saw them together. My first thought was of me sitting there kissing Harry instead of Stacey. But then I came back to reality and got pissed at them because I mean... She was making out with a rapist kidnapper. In my room. It was just so infuriating.

When I got to my dorm, I took a deep breath and slid my key into the lock, opening the door. I froze when I saw Stacey sobbing in her bed. When she heard the door creak open, she looked over at me. Her makeup was running down her face, tears staining her cheeks. She quickly looked away. I decided it wasn't the time for me to talk to her right now, so I grabbed my phone and went into the bathroom.

I called Cara to see if she was available to talk, but she didn't pick up. I sighed and set my phone down next to me.

My mind flooded with thoughts, especially about Harry. I had mixed feelings about him. I mean, his appearance was very intriguing. His many tattoos peeking out from his tank top, his curly brown hair sticking messily out of a beanie, his muscular build, his dimples that carved into his cheeks when he smiled, his mesmerizing emerald green eyes. There were many parts of his personality that I liked too. He was sweet, and he just had a friendly vibe about him. Which was why I was so taken aback when he kidnapped me. I thought that there was something really there, and that he understood that we needed to slowly build up a relationship. But I guess I misunderstood him. I thought that he loved me, but I was wrong. I should've known better.

After hours of just sitting there thinking, I came out of the bathroom. Stacey was no longer in her bed, and all of her decorations had been taken down. Weird.

I went to bed that night with Stacey still not there. I was a little worried, but I reassured myself that she was probably out partying like she usually was. My dreams that night consisted of Harry.

When I woke up in the morning, Stacey was still gone. Now this was not normal. I knew that something was up.

I tried to call Stacey, but her phone went straight to voicemail. I decided to see if I could meet Cara somewhere. She would know how to find her.

I called Cara, and she didn't pick up either. This was getting super weird. I guess that I would have to find Stacey on my own.

Getting out of bed, I ran my fingers through my tangly hair and walked tiredly into the bathroom to take a shower. I turned on the water and let it warm up as I took off my pajamas. I took a quick shower and got dressed in a grey UCSB sweatshirt and jeans with my lucky Converse sneakers. I ran a brush through my hair and walked out of the door with my phone.

I decided to check in the courtyard first. Walking down the hallway, I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Harry pacing back and forth, running his fingers through his curly hair. He looked worried and pissed off. I quickly hid behind a wall and watched him angrily muttering to himself words that weren't audible to me. After a couple minutes, he took out a key and unlocked a dorm room right in front of him. Once he stepped inside and slammed the door behind him, I came out from my hiding spot and continued walking, wondering what that was all about.

Continuing down the hallway towards the hallway, I turned corners until I got to the courtyard. I looked around, and Stacey nor Cara were anywhere to be seen. I was perplexed. Where could they be? Suddenly, my phone vibrated in my pocket. It was from a blocked number. I opened up the message and almost fell over when I saw what was attached to it.

A picture of Cara handcuffed to a chair, with blood dripping down her wrists. She was gagged and was ghostly pale, with a horrified expression on her face.

Meet me at Cara's house at 8 pm sharp or she dies.