||Chapter 1: How May I (We) Serve You?||

Just say you know, I don't really have any ideas fitted in this story so I'll apologize if you think it's boring.

Airell Cipher, the daughter of Bill Cipher who's..father was "exorcised" after his catastrophic event like Weirdmageddon was all alone in the forest. Demons prefer being erased or destroyed or any other happening that could make a demon disappear as "exorcised".

She's still in Gravity Falls, where it's booring without the Pines, really. She stopped her tracks as she encountered the statue of her father, she haunched down. "Ahh~ I could bring you back if I'd want to but you have so much sins in your debts, Billster."

She wielded her cane around playfully as she tilted her head and she smiled sweetly, (as if it was really even sweet), "Try and stay on, 'kay? You carelessly took action without even pondering, I pity you. But do I even care?"

She stood up and stretched her hands out to the sky, "Welp, this is such a lonely dimension without the Pines so I'll ho back to business in Reverse Falls!"

Herell Cipher, who still sticks in Fight Falls where everything was very..Fight-ish sat on a boulder while she watched her father babble.

"And he said 'why would I even do that if you're the one annoying me?' I mean, can't you believe what that Pine Tree said? Geez, I'm seriously annoyed!" Kill Cipher's face bloated up as he bobbed himself up and down, "Herell, do you think I'm annoying?"

"Yes. A lot." Herell impetously replied, scraping her sais together. "Y'know, if you just came to me to annoy the hell out of me, I'd rather die like how Bill did."

"Oh come on, don't be like that!" Kill clamped his hands on her shoulders as a brow of his twitched in irritation, he's still grinning though. "Just because I allowed you to become a demon servant of the Gleefuls, doesn't mean that I'm letting you do whatever and whatever you want."

"So?"

Damn, she's so cold. Kill thought before saying, "Sweetie, just tell me what you want, 'kay? Don't mad at your daddy, 'kay? Don't try killing a conversation by saying 'whatever', 'kay?"

"Whatever."

Gah, she said it. Kill was having a hard time getting attached to his daughter, really. "Y'know, you've been out of Fight Falls for too long, you know? And if you know, I'm starting to wonder whether if I'm going to restrain you or not, you know--"

"That's it. I'm out." A red portal popped out of the boulder, swallowing her whole. Kill didn't managed to catch up, he made it there right after the portal closed.

"You gotta be kidding me! She's going again and again and again?!" Kill jabbed his fists at the boulder, making it explode in oblivion. Once he calmed down, he placed his hands on his scalp, "Nah~ I'll visit her later~ only a matter of time before I find something to annoy her~"

Millel Cipher, the daughter of Will Cipher, who just finished sweeping down the floors, wiped the sweat over her brows. She spotted her father coming in the room in his human form, "Father, aren't you supposed to wake the staffs up by now?"

Will suddenly welled up with tears, "I-I'm sorry... I forgot.." he sniffed, making Millel tilt her head in confusion. "Uwaahh!! It's all my fault!" And..he ran away, sobbing.

Millel shooked her head in disappointment 'till somebody placed an arm on her shoulder, making her turn with a heavy aura. It was Dipper Gleeful, who..had an annoyed face. "Master Dipper, how may I help you?" She curtsied in a well manner.

"Tell your father to shut up, he's too noisy."

"I will." She nodded after Dipper passing ahead of her, she gazed at him steerly on the corner of her eyes. Herell and Airell just arrived by a flash of yellow and red light. "Oh.. hey guys, you're a bit too early."

"On the contrary, it's already the middle of the afternoon in my dimension." Airell pointed to her pocketwatch, grinning widely. "Plus, I had to visit my old man from his grave!"

"Oh riiight. His grave," Millel pondered about it, "How is he? Can't you talk to him?"

"I..can't. Though, I hear his ridiculously weak voice in my head everytime I torture someone!"

"You're saying that a bit too nonchalantly, do you even care about your father?" Herell quirked a brow, making Airell turn to her.

"Hmm, I couldn't care less." She grinned from ear to ear as she held her cane up to her chest, she inherited her father's.."Bipper Grin" she tited her head in a freakish way, "You see.. Billster has done nothing but ignored me for hundreds of years. He was obnoxious that he treated me like a trash or a thing that can't be 'controlled' so invulnerably." She airquoted that word. She sounded angry when talking about Bill, but still, grins about it. So weird.

"And does it bother you?" Herell queried. "Weren't you hurt or something?"

"Hmm, not much." Airell brusquely replied, tapping her head with her cane's tip playfully. "Ain't sayin' I'm not admitting that I feel any pain though!"

"Herell, how about you?" Millel mumbled in monotone.

"I hate my dad to hell. More than anything, more than the Pines family."

"That's rude. You should respect him more, he seems to care about you more than his biggest victim; Dipper Pines."

"Heey, this ain't democracy, Li'l Milly!" Airell cutted in.

Coincidentally, the Gleeful Twins who'd basked in the couch were having a conversation as well. "Will, Kill, Bill." Mabel arranged the names, forming them to syllables. "No, that's not it. Bill, Will, Kill. Nah. Kill, Will, Bill? Will, Kill, Bill?"

"That's extremely impossible." Dipper flipped his knife up in the air constantly, staring at flowing knife. "Will has never been brave. You'd think he'd kill someone like Bill? A tougher and offbeatish demon?"

"Maybe. Well, Will did kill hundreds or maybe thousands back then before we met him, right?"

"Why are you suddenly in his side?"

Footsteps were heard as three of Ciphers' daughters came in. "Masters, how may I (we) serve you?" Airell bowed and scraped, grinning. Mirell curtsied as Herell kneeled down.