THEO RAEKEN [136]

☣-Long chapter ahead-

-Long chapter ahead-

Theo when he saved Ana from the dread doctors. The dread doctors wanted to make Ana a chimera, so they fought, all of a sudden Theo shows up just as Ana is stabbed in the side, they run off as Scott tells them two and they end up in the woods.
➖➖➖

'What? no thanks?'

Ana stayed silent as he was treating her wound.

'I see how it is.' He mumbled. 'You are just a scared bitch that other people need to save all the time.'

Tears welled in Ana's eyes as she shook her head, 'That's not true.'

'Oh really?' He questioned.

Ana couldn't stand to have him treat her wound, so she put on her shirt and ran off.

Theo immediately regretted what he said, as he ran off after her to try and make up

Ana was sitting behind a tree stump in the woods, shivering, and her wound didn't help.

Theo tracked her scent and shortly found her, 'Here.' He said, giving her his jacket

Ana didn't take the jacket straight away, after it was started to get colder, that's when she gave in.

'Look, Ana, I'm sorry, I know i'm a jerk and you shouldn't listen to me but, I really am sorry.'

Ana kept walking, she had feelings for the boy and she knew he was a bad person.

'I have been trying to deny my feelings for you by I can't, Ana I do love you."

Ana looked over at Theo and closed the gap between them, something came over her, she didn't know what, but they soon had their lips pressed together.

'As nice as this is,' He said, breaking their kiss, 'Your wound still needs to be treated.'

---

'You are dating him!?' Ana's older brother Stiles yelled.

'I love her Stiles, even if I am a bad person.' He argued back, treating Ana's wound.

'If you hurt her I swear, I'll get something better than my bat.'

Requested by Cody_IsMyHero hope you enjoyed and hope you liked this long chapter