Plan NamJin

Jungkook was walking into school when he saw Jin hiding behind a tree, confused he raised a brow. He decided that he wanted to scare him. He tip-toed closer until he saw Namjoon a little ahead.

Was Jin stalking Namjoon?

He wanted to approach Jin, but he suddenly dashed off. He looked like he was crying, but maybe he was imagining things.

There was no way Jin liked Namjoon back right?

Jungkook had seen whatever happened that day at the party, he was searching for Jin when he happened to stumble upon the scene in the kitchen.

At first, he was about to save Jin, thinking he was getting bullied again, but then he heard Namjoon's confession and he froze. Namjoon had liked Jin. Jungkook was beyond surprised (cause who would have guessed?). To think the stuff that happened in romance books actually happened in real life, cliché. He was kind of happy for his Hyung, Jin was never the one to think of himself and his happiness. It was always others first. He Peeked back inside, and a smile curled up on his lip when he saw them kiss. He was about to clap and whistle until Namjoon dashed past him.

It happened all so fast.

He turned to Jin and saw him stiff as ever. He knew he needed to chase Namjoon, so he did. He chased him all the way to some park. Jungkook kept screaming his name, until Namjoon finally stopped to catch his breath.

Jungkook grabbed a hold of his hand to make sure he wouldn't escape, panting like a dying dog. Namjoon being on the basketball team had amazing stamina, whereas, Jungkook had never ran a day in his life, well other than the time when he was chased by his neighbour's cat down the road. You think it was funny, no, Jungkook thought he would have his eye balls scratched out by that creature.

"Let go, kid." Namjoon said between breaths

"Uuuaha....Ha... Uurrgg... N- No" Jungkook tried (but clearly failed) to talk without dropping dead on the spot. His lungs had given up on him. He thought he was dying.

He raised his finger up to indicate that he needed a second (more like twenty minutes).

Namjoon walked him to the bench and made him sit down.

"Chill man, I won't run away." Joon stated when he still felt Jungkook's hand around his wrist.

"Why...d- Did you.... Run... f-from... Hyung?" Kookie asked after what seemed like a million years.

"Uh, I have no idea what you're talking about" Namjoon laughed nervously.

"I was there, I saw everything, stop lying." Jungkook stated bluntly (finally a full sentence! Good job, Jungkook).

Namjoon took a seat next to him, looked up at the sky.

"He doesn't like me back, well more like, he would never."

"Wah! Who would have thought, Badass Namjoon is scared of being rejected?"

"Hey, I'm human too, okay. I have feelings and get hurt as well."

"Ew, don't get all deep and shit with me, it's gross." Jungkook made a disgusting face.

Namjoon chuckled, he never let people see his vulnerable side. He swore that he wouldn't show this side of him to anyone after his mother had died. Yet here he was talking to some kid about his 'feelings '. He didn't even know the boy. He guessed that was why he said all that.

"How do you know he doesn't like you? You didn't even give him a chance to react."

"That was for the best, I clarified what I wanted, I definitely like him. But clearly, he would never return those feelings. Up until now, all I've ever done was bully him, he has a reason not to like me, even hate me for that matter. I will leave him alone from now."

It wouldn't take a genius to notice the sadness in his voice.

Jungkook did understand his perspective, it was true.

Jin had told him multiple people that he didn't like Namjoon one bit, and that Namjoon managed to piss him off every time and humiliate him as well.

After that night, and after today when he saw Jin running away, he was clear on one thing.

Jin liked Namjoon.

He had known Jin since they were kids. Even though the boy was two years older than him, he understood him well. The only other time Jin would cry like that was when Shepard died in grey's anatomy, boy he cried like it was the end of the world.

Jungkook knew when Jin was sad. The older boy may have never been open with his emotions, but Jungkook had grown accustomed to it and learned to read Jin through his actions.

He couldn't bear watching his Hyung in that state.

He wanted to help him.

All his life Jin had pampered him, protected him, and even took up for him. He needs to do something; he needed a plan.

He needed a NamJin plan.

Jungkook smirked, this was going to be so good. He was going to repay his Hyung back for everything he had done.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yayyayayayayaay, I'm riting so much, I'm proud of myself, usually at this time I would have given up, but I got a lot of support from someone, and now I'm able to rite.

Thanks @deebamanja for everything.

Thank you guys for reading.

Pls tell me what y'all think.

Lovez ya

[EDITED:16.04.2020]