Chapter Three

My alarm buzzed from under my pillow. Jamie and I groaned and began to laugh at the same time. I switched it off and Jamie pulled me ontop of him. 'Morning.' I smile. 'Morning baby.' he said and kissed me. I smile. 'We're moving today.' I point out. 'No way!' Jamie said sarcastically. I hit his bare arm playfully and he frowned. 'I'm sorry, baby.' I said and kissed his arm. 'Better?' I ask. He nods and smiles. 'Come on, we have to start packing.' I say and get off him. 'Too tired.' he whines. I get a pillow and burst it at him. 'Up! Now!' I say and he shoots up. I quickly dress in; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45620181 'Jamie!' I yell from the stairs. He runs up with a few boxes in his hands. I smile and walk back into the bedroom. 'I'll get Danny to take apart the bed with me later.' Jamie says and I take a box nodding. I begin packing away my desk; http://bubblegumpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/CI-Pottery-Barn_Teen-Desk-Shelves_s4x3_lg.jpg When I'm finished, I grab a marker and write "Desk" on the side before sealing it up with tape. 'You're done one box already?' Jamie asked. 'Yeah.' I giggle. He shakes his head smiling. I packed the stuff in the bathroom, some of the stuff in the bedroom with Jamie and his gym stuff. I walk into Nathan's room. 'Nath can we borrow your truck?' I ask. 'Sure.' he says. 'Thanks.' I smile and walk back into Jamie in the room. 'Nathan said we can use his truck.' I say. 'Cool.' Jamie says and kisses my cheek. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps him around my waist. I have to get on my tippy toes. 'I love you.' I whisper. 'I love you too.' he says. I smile and we pull away. 'Come on, wanna bring this lot over?' Jamie asks.

I nod and we carry the boxes downstairs and out to the truck. Katie, Orlaith and Daniel come out with more boxes with our stuff that was downstairs. 'When exactly are you moving in?' Katie asks. 'Well we have to paint the whole house and decorate but we're gonna stay there when we do it.' I say and place a box in the truck. She nods. 'I'm gonna miss having you around, Laur.' she says. 'Come here.' I say and pull her into a hug. 'I'm gonna miss you too. You know where we are anytime you want me. I'll be here straight away.' I say and kiss her cheek. She smiles and I continue putting boxes in the truck. Jamie and Daniel are taking the bed apart while I take the clothes out of my wardrobe and throw them in a box. 'Lift it Danny!' Jamie yells. 'I am!' he yells back. The carry the bed outside the house and into the truck. I seal up the box and carry it downstairs. 'That's everything.' I say. Jamie climbs up on the truck and closes the flap down. I smile and look at him with tears in my eyes. He comes towards me and pulls me into a hug.

It was time to leave the flat. Danny was in the truck with Jamie and I was driving Jamie's car. They left already. 'I'm really gonna miss you lot.' I say. We all burst into tears, except Nathan, he's a man, and I pull them into a hug. We hug tight. I pull away and get in the car. They wave at me and I wave back before setting off in my new life with Jamie.