Sleepover Saturday (part two)

I teased the hell out of my friend with this, I kept sending them pictures of random parts.
------------------
Justin sat impatiently on the couch. His dad had left a few minutes before, so that meant Raegan would be there soon. Groaning in frustration, he decided to take a shower to pass the time. Running downstairs he texted Raegan.

babyboy 💕 - I'm gonna shower so if you get here before I'm out, come join me daddy ;)

daddy 💦 - fuck I'll be there in 5 minutes, I'm running.

Deciding that there was no use in replying, Justin jumped (smh I'm annoyed with myself) in the shower.

----time skip / Raegan came over ---

Raegan hummed along to whatever song was playing on Pandora, as he played with Justin's hair. Sighing contently, Justin gripped Raegan's shirt tighter, "I wish this didn't have to end." Raegan pulled Justin closer, "We still have a few more hours. One day we won't have to hide." Justin groaned before sitting up, "I know. I'm just scared. I mean we've been best friends to them for years. What if they take you away from me?" Raegan bit his lip before sitting up as well, "They wouldn't do that."

Justin was about to reply before he realized that he was no longer near Raegan. Whining from that realization, he pushed Raegan back down and crawled on top of him. Raegan laughed loudly before wrapping his arms around Justin, "god you're so adorable babyboy." Justin blushed before hiding his face in Raegan's neck, as he spoke his lips brushed lightly against his neck, "I've missed this. I've missed you. I love you."

Raegan pulled Justin away from his neck before lightly kissing his lips, "I've missed this too. I love you more." Without replying, Justin kissed Raegan again. The time seemed to slow down as their lips moved in sync. In reality it was only about five minutes but to them it felt like a lifetime. Pulling away they laid together breathless, neither wanting to break the trance they were in, so they didn't...until Justin sneezed.

Raegan started laughing so hard he cried. Justin just looked shocked before laughing as well. As the two of them cried together, they didn't realize Justin's parents had gotten home. Upon hearing the boys from downstairs, Justin's parents smiled at their friendship (bish you thought).
Mr. Blake yelled loud enough for them to hear, "BOYS WE'RE HOME" The laughter immediately stopped as Justin and Raegan looked worriedly at each other. Raegan yelled back down "We'll be there in a minute".

They quickly got out of the bed and went to go make sure they looked okay. They were always careful not to leave marks that were noticeable, but sometimes accidents happen. Justin's bottom lip was noticeable swollen (don't question it). He turned around quickly and hit Raegan lightly in the chest. He whispered so his parents wouldn't hear, "Raegan you dumbass. How am I supposed to explain this?"
Raegan looked down guiltily until he came up with an idea, "When we walk downstairs accidentally run into a door and say that's why." Debating if it would work or not, Justin decided fuck it, they didn't have time.

Before he pulled Raegan out the door he turned around. Raegan stopped in front of him, knowing what Justin wanted Raegan picked the smaller boy up before giving him one last kiss. "I love you daddy" as Justin talked his lips brushed against Raegan's, creating a burning feeling, "I love you too babyboy". Giggling Justin kissed Raegan for the last time before jumping down and opening his bedroom door.

-------another one------

It was the next morning, Justin and Raegan had successfully convinced Justin's parents that he ran into something, so they were safe for now. Both boys fell asleep in Justin's bed accidentally last night, so when Raegan woke up he quickly checked the time. It was only 7am so no one should have came in the room. Knowing Justin would want to kill him later if Raegan didn't wake him up, he gently shook him awake. Yawning Justin asked what time it was.

Chuckling at how cute his boyfriend was, Raegan told him 7am. Justin's eyes widened before starting to freak out, "Oh my god what if my parents came in here?". Knowing how to calm the younger one, Raegan pulled Justin into his chest and started to rub his back. "Relax little one, your parents are still asleep." Justin felt like he was in heaven, so he lazily hummed so show that he understood. Raegan laughed before kissing Justin's head, "you're a cutie". Justin blushed at the compliment, "stahp you're making me all blushy".

Raegan rolled them over, so his was on his back and Justin was wrapped around him. He moved his hand from Justin's back before running his fingers through the smaller ones hair. They sighed together, knowing this was the last few minutes that they could act like a couple. Justin leaned down and softly kissed Raegan, Raegan kissed back before pulling away when they heard Justin's parents wake up. They kissed one last time before pulling away from each other. Justin rolled his eyes before sarcastically saying, "this is gonna be a great day."