Chapter 1: First Day Of School

Hi!! My name is Irene Caster, I'm already in highschool! and also I'm in a new school,because last year our school exploded.... Anyway I'm so excited! Aaaaaa!! Okay lets go!

(2 hours of walking + the very hot sun!)

-SCHOOL-

Irene: Ugh.. I'm.... so tired..(panting)...2 hours of walking.. Exhausted... haaaa.. I want to rest..good thing there's a bench here!... haaa (exhales) time to rest for a bit..

I layed down carefully on the bench and closed my eyes..suddenly...

??: Hey..

Irene: What?... O MY GOSH!

My eyes grew with surprise! and my cheeks suddenly turned red!!

Irene: WHAAA!!!! sorry!!, sorry!! I'm sorry!!! I didn't saw you!!!! I'M SORRY!!!!

I suddenly started to say a lot of sorry .......

??: ......

??: Hey Xavier!

Irene: ha?

I looked,and saw a guy with blonde hair and a girl with long, straight dark hair. Both of them seem so familiar.

??: Class is going to start soon! Hey! Where are you?

??: (frustrated sight)

(BELL)

Irene: Is that the bell? It's the FIRST day of school, and I'm LATE!?

I was acting crazy like an abnormal person. It was the first day of school and I didn't want to be late. the teachers would get mad at me and I didn't want that.

??: Hey Xavier whose that girl?.

??: I dont know. Looks like she just got her period.

I immediately stopped. What? I was really surprised in what he said and it made me really mad, I even wanted to punch him. But no, I'm not that kind of person. He should be thankful that I'm not that kind of person! Cause if I was then I would punch him right here right now!. I know I was acting crazy but at least go somewhere FAR where I can't HEAR YOU TEASING ME! Ugh!! I'm so frustrated.

-CLASSROOM-

I finally greeted myself!.But when that Xavier? and the other two greeted themselves.....

Girls:AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE SO HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND CUTE!!!!!

Boys: That girl is so cute!~

Teacher: EVERYBODY TAKE YOUR SEAT!!

-SITS-

Irene:(Totally Amazed)...

Teacher: Irene Caster!

Irene: ( Shock ) Yes!

Teacher: Take your seat over there!

Irene: Y-yes! Teacher!

I took my seat quickly. Everybody was quiet for about 5 seconds, until...

Teacher: Now, Xavier!

Girls: Me!! Me!! Seat beside MEEEE!!!!

Teacher: Quiet!

-SILENCE-

Irene: Ha! Wow, I like this teacher!

Teacher: Seat beside Miss Caster!

My eyes grew and my jaw dropped. Why does this disrespectful person have to seat beside ME?! Why not the other chairs?!I hate this teacher!

Xavier:(sits)

Irene: WHYYYY!!!??!!!!!!!

Xavier: (looks)

Irene: (glare)

~LUNCH~

Irene: Finally! its lunch! after hours of discussing I really felt sleepy! but I tried to stay awake!. Now, I need to energize! Hm? but wait!

While I was about to order some food I saw girls talking and sitting beside Xavier?

Girl1: Xavier.. do have any girlfriend?~~

Girl2:Do you have someone you like?~~~

Girl3: What club are you joining?~~~

Girls: Xavier!~~~ (cute faces)

Xavier: These girls are so annoying!

Irene: he looks annoyed. Just as he deserved for teasing badly!

Xavier: I better get out.... I feel sick listening to their voices (UB!)

Girls: Xavier~~~

Irene: Ha! I just remembered! I left my wallet in the classroom!!!

I ran quickly as possible but suddenly I bumped into someones foot, I thought I was going to fall! but then..

-Catch-

Misa: ha?

FIND OUT WHO CATCHED Irene IN CHAPTER TWO! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!