Part 2: Anime

Woah woah woah, dude I have to stop you there. You already made jokes about people in wheelchairs that's far enough, but don't touch anime. Sorry man I don't care about your silly Chinese cartoons.

Right lemme get this straight, all the people or topics I rant/give my opinion about is you guess it, my opinion.
Don't give me butthurt comments on this because I took the piss outta your favourite waifu or daddy-chan.

Anyway let us start. Anime we all know it, but very few enjoy it. But the people that do oh boy, they're dedicated. Like I've never seen such strong 12 year olds in my life. Seriously don't start talking shit about Naruto around these dudes, they will do more damage to you then then their enchanted diamond minecraft sword.

Like calm down dude, its only a show.
"It's not just a show, its a lifestyle" nah miss we with the shit ya weeaboo. I've never someone spend so much time sitting there watching shows in languages they don't speak and cultures they don't understand. (Just cause you watched Tokyo Ghoul once doesn't mean you're an expect on Japan kid)

Also speaking of language, you probably know of a kid that has convinced themselves that they're are fluent in Japanese, "Watashiwa, Jimmy desu" no please stop this. You going around wearing Japanese clothes and speaking Japanese, is basically like a Japanese person going to England, and starts wearing Adidas and trying to buy a "zoot"

~~Fin~~