chapter-1

I love you. 

she said it

Those three words I had waited forever to hear, she finally said it.  My angel

The girl, the nice shy nerd girl, who tamed ‘the bad boy’  and the girl I’m madly in love with; finally said it. I thought to myself as she uttered those words out. I was happy, very happy. 

‘but,’  she continued

This is it, I’m tired of getting this fucked up dream, and I’m going to try and not let it get to me today. 3 fucking years is a long fucking time.

‘What the hell man, I can’t believe you are still sleeping,’ I heard someone shout, ‘ what the hell happened her last night?’ damn that voice is irritating. 

I slowly opened my eyes but had to shut it, quickly. I heard the unrecognised-but familiar voice mutter ‘I bet hangover’ 

Events from last night came to my mind. I remember going to the party, getting drunk of my mind, shagging the blonde, coming out of the room but that’s it. 

It all ends there.

What the fuck happened after that?

A girl 

I remember meeting a brunette, a short brunette and asking her if she wanted to hook up, but its blurry; I might be wrong.

‘How did I come back home?’ I sat up and opened my eyes, adjusting to the lights before asking my best friend, Aiden.

‘That’s what I’m wondering, who was nice enough to drop your ass home while you were drunk out of your mind.’

‘I don’t remember anything after shagging the blonde and leaving her in a room.’ I stated, quite bluntly.

In return I got a very disapproving look from my best friend, but algoods Shit happens.

‘How long are you planning to live like this?’  he asked.

‘Whats wrong with the way I live? I’m in college and enjoying it to fullest,I don’t see anything wrong?’ I shot back. I really don’t see whats wrong with me living my life, the way I do. 

I have everything-girls, money, fame, cars. 

What else do I need?

‘You know I didn’t mean it like that. I’m just saying you shouldn’t get drunk this often, It’s bad for your health.’ He reasoned, but I wasn’t having it.

‘My life, I will do whatever I please, who are you to tell me what to do? My dad?’ I said. I know, it was totally unfair to say that to him, but, well, life’s unfair.

He didn’t reply, I didn’t expected him to. That’s the, way how it is with us. He understands, or I like to believe he does. We’ve been friends since…forever. He knows everything about me, as I do about him. Even those dirty little secrets that you don’t want to tell anyone, we just know about each other and we didn't have to the one another, its creepy.

I got up from my bed and looked for a medicine to help my hangover, no matter how much you say you can control you’re alcohol, outcome in mornings are like bitches.

I noticed a cup of coffee, a glass of water and medicine on my table. Of course, it was there. Aiden wouldn't just come in the morning with nothing. I was thankful, thankful that every weekend we would fight over same thing but he would still come with medicine. I wanted to say thanks, so many times. But that would show an emotion. 

 And I, Daniel Edwards don’t do emotions.

-------------------------------

Its just a start, which is why its really short. This chapter is just to give an Idea about the story. 

please tell me if I should continue writing this story or not. I would really like some feedback.

comment :))