Chapter : 1

In a house :-

A girl in her mid twenties, was holding a photo frame in her hands with teary eyes.

" Meine tumhe apna sabkuch maana .... magr tum... Tumne mujhe bata diya ki kisipe andh vishwaaas karne ka natija kya hota hein.... Bahut bahut shukriya " She threw the photo frame on floor and broke down in tears. (I thought you to be my everything ...  But you....you told me that if we believe someone blindly what could be it's result.....thanks a lot )

" *****, ye sheher kaamiyabi ka mukaam kehlaata hein magar mere liye... " ( *****, this city is known as destination of success for many but for me.... ) She sighed took her lugggage...took a glance at the house and left forever from their.

Mumbai,  CID Bureau :-

A girl was sitting on her desk, and was crying silently. Another girl came and kept a hand on her shoulder.

" Shreyu didi, divu dii.... " she again broke down in tears.

Shreya patted her back and said, " Baccha, Shant hojaao. Humne divu ko yaha bulaaya taaki wo uss haadse ko bhule, usse bahar aakar apni zindagi jiye. Isme use tumhaari madad chahiye baccha agar tum kamzor padjaaogi toh use kese sambhaalogi ".( Baby, keep  calm dear. We have told divu to transfer here so that she could forget that incident, so that she could come out of that incident and live life. She needs your support in this and if you yourself become weak, then how can will you support her ).

" Ek baar divu dii ye bata de ki wo darinda kaun hein....mein usse chodungi nahi " Mahi said with firey eyes ( Just once let divu dii tell that animal's name....I won't spare him )

Shreya hugged her,  " Shaant baccha, Abhi vineet aata hoga agar usne tumhe esa dekha tu usse kya bologi " she said. ( Calm baby, Vineet will be coming now. If he sees you like this what will you answer him )

Mahi nodded. She went to washroom and washed her face.

In Flight

She was sitting in the flight, ready to leave the place which snatched the entire happiness of her life. But to prove herself she had decided to move on.

Afternoon, CID Bureau :-

All were chatting merely, as there was no case reported.
Mahi and vineet were murmuring among themselves. Shreya glanced at them,

" Ab kya khichdi paka rahe ho tum dono " she asked.( Now what's cooking in between you )

" Arre yaar, tumko hamesha esa kyu lagta hein " Vineet said.( Yaar, why do u always feel as such )

" Haan, sahi hein mein kabhi koi shaitaani nahi karti phir bhi mujhpe shak karte hein sab..iss maasoom PE " Mahi said dramatically. ( Ya right, I never play any pranks but still everyone doubts me....this innocent )

" Tum aur innocent.... Meri white shirt 7 baar dhona pada laundry waale ko. Usne bataatya mujhe " Pankaj complained. ( U and innocent.... My white shirt was washed 7 times by the laundry man. He told me )

' Innocent toh tum ho aur pyaari khubsurat bhi ' Someone murmered. ( You are innocent as well as lovely and beautiful too)

At the same time a girl enterd the bureau ..

" Inspector Divya reporting on duty SIR " she said with a confident tone.

Seeing her two people's eyes sparkled.

" Welcome to CID divya. Philhaal ACP sir bahar Gaye hein....chalo tab tak mein tumhaara sabse intro karwaa du " Abhijith said.( Welcome to CID Divya. For now ACP sir has gone out....come meanwhile I will introduce everyone to you )