3 ; the storm

Harry looked around him, scanning the big arena around him. It was unbelievable that so many fans came to see them. They were singing along, screaming and jumping. Harry smiled at that. He loved the fans so much, if it wasn't for them One Direction would've ceased to exist after the X-Factor.

There were camera's filming their every move so the fans could see. Harry was singing his part of Wolves when thunder and lighting was starting to appear. It wasn't a big deal, the music was loud enough so no one could really hear, and the lighting only made it cooler.

Suddenly there was bright lightning flash and all the lights went out. The music and mics stopped working as well. Harry frowned and looked around, trying to get used to the dark. The fans started screaming, obviously getting uneasy. A hand grabbed Harry's wrist and dragged him through the dark, off the stage. "What the hell happened?" He hears Zayn say. Niall turned on his flashlight. "We're complete." He whispers. Liam looks around worried. "The fans are going mental! Someone has to get them out of the stadium so they're safe." He says.

"Im afraid we can't do that." Quinn says while walking towards them. "The storm has gone worse. The wind is extremely severe and there's thunder."

Harry crosses his arms. "They're in a stadium in the dark! Fix it." He growls. Quinn sighs and puts her phone to her ear, walking away.

"Abe!" Louis shouts. They all look up. Abe gives them a small smile. "We're working on the lights. The fans all have their flashlights on and the theater spots are already one. However, everyone's wondering what the hell's going on. I've send Martin from management to calm them down."

Harry nods. "What is he going to say?" Liam asks. Abe sighs. "The basics. That they should stay calm and that it's going to get fixed. He's also going to break the news that you can't keep performing." Abe rubs Niall's shoulder and walks off to the technical people.
Liam shakes his head. "We were in the middle of a performance." He sighs. Zayn gives him a reassuring smile.

"Let's bring you guys to your dress rooms." A random woman tells them. They all follow her into their dress rooms and plop down onto the couch. "So we have no internet, no proper electricity and unhappy fans." Niall concludes. Harry pouted. This was worse than he thought. "We've never had to cancel a show..." he mumbles. Louis strokes his curly hair.

"I have 4G," Zayn then says. Louis grins. "I think everyone has 4G Zayn."
Zayn looks up from his phone. "Not everyone can hack the big screen and have a livestream broadcasted on it." He smirks. Liam's eyes widen. "Genius!" He yells.

Niall frowned at them. "But the power doesn't work." He says. "There's always power in a stadium, Niall." Zayn tells him while tapping away on his phone. "But," Niall starts. "Wouldn't the power just go out again?"

Zayn puts his phone on the table in front of him, letting the phone rest on an apple. "You see Niall, when we're performing we use everything. Lights, mics, extra lights, camera's and the screen. But if we only use the screen it wouldn't be likely to go out again." Zayns goes to a livestream app.

"Why didn't the tech guys think of this?" Liam says while laughing. "Because they're focussed on getting everything back on, that's their main priority." Louis says. Zayn nods. "And considering the storm isn't getting better for a while I doubt they'll succeed." Louis tells. Harry's head was exploding. He didn't understand all of this at all.

"We're live in 5," Zayn announces. They all sit down on the couch and look at the camera. Niall quickly gets his guitar and smiles. They suddenly head loud screams coming from the stadium. "Hello everyone!" Harry shouts.

"We're so so sorry we can't perform for you due to some technical difficulties regarding the storm. We figured we -"
"Harry." Zayn says. Harry looks up. "The speakers don't work, I just realized." He tells him.