Give Me My Punishment

Sebastian and Anna walk into the mansion to see Claude and Alexis talking to each other. They hide and eavesdrop on the conversation.

Claude: So how should I tell him?

Alexis: I don't you should do it yet. Honestly I don't even know if it's a good idea. A maid and their master don't go together. I don't think you should tell him. He has enough on his shoulders as it is. I don't want to put more weight on his chest. I'm sure you don't want to either. So let's just keep this a secret between us.

Claude: Right.

They walk away with each other.

Anna: I wonder what that was all about. I'm guessing it's about you. What do they not want to tell you?

Sebastian: I...don't know. I need to go...after him.

Anna: Wait, Sebastian!

Sebastian runs off and when he finds Claude he pulls him somewhere private.

A.K.A his bedroom.

Sebastian: What was that about?

Claude: What?

Sebastian: The whole thing about how you don't want to put more weight on my chest because of something. What is it that you don't want to tell me?

Claude: You heard that?

Sebastian: YES AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT WAS ABOUT! WHAT DO YOU NOT WANT TO TELL ME!? ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH ALEXIS!? YOU WHORE! I CAN'T BEL-

Claude french kisses Sebastian. Even though he tried not to, Sebastian moaned.

Claude whispers in his ear.

Claude: Shut up.

Sebastian blushes.

Claude: I think you deserve a punishment. You eavesdropped on my conversation with another maid. You pulled me when you weren't allowed. You raised your voice. And you ordered me around.

Claude: You'll get four punishments for that.

Sebastian: M-master.

Claude: I'll spank you.

Sebastian: Cl-master.

Claude: I'll tease you.

Sebastian: Ah. Claude.

Claude: I'll make you touch yourself.

Sebastian: Ah. Mmm.

Claude: And I'll fuck you.

Sebastian: Master I beg of you. Please have your way with me. I'm your little slave. I'll follow your every command. I'll bend over and let you fuck me harder than before just please do me.

Claude: Since you asked so nicely. On the bed. All fours.

Sebastian obeyed and got on the bed with his ass facing Claude.

Claude: You will call my name every time I spank you. It shall be a total of 30. When I'm done your ass will be beet red.

Claude spanks him with his bare hand which seemed to sting more than a whip.

Sebastian: Claude!

Another one.

Sebastian: Cl-Claude!

Another one.

Sebastian: CLAUDE!!!

He keeps going until he finally gets to 30. By then Sebastian ass was as he said.

Beet red.

Sebastian: M-master, please.

Claude: Do you want me to stop? I will. I don't...want to hurt you.

Sebastian: More.

Claude: Huh?

Sebastian: I want more! Please, give it to me!

Claude smirks.

Claude: if you want more then strip.

Sebastian quickly obeys and takes off everything.

Claude: On the bed. Head down. Ass up.

Sebastian obeys. Claude uses his long tongue and licks up and down on Sebastian's asshole which got tiny moans. It was the same when he licked around the rim.

Sebastian: I want it. Inside me.

Claude starts to fuck him with his tongue which got loud moans when it touched his prostate.

Sebastian: AH! YES! RIGHT TH-THERE!

Claude pulls his tongue and Sebastian whines.

Claude: Do it.

Sebastian knew what to do. He took two fingers and started to rub his own asshole and pumped his own cock.

Sebastian: M-master. Please, put it inside of me. I need you thrusting inside of me.

Claude pulled Sebastian's fingers away and quickly rammed into him and gave him no time to adjust as he started to pound into him.

Sebastian: AH! MASTER! HARDER!

Claude went harder and faster. He grabbed Sebastian by his hair and pulled his hair back. Sebastian moaned at Claude's roughness.

Claude: There's a mirror over there. I want you to see every incredibly sexy face your making.

Sebastian slowly opens and blushes even darker than he was before when he saw Claude ruining his ass.

Sebastian: More. Please.

Claude pumps Sebastian's cock and soon after, he cums along Claude. They collapse and Claude pulls Sebastian close. Sebastian falls asleep in Claude's arms.

Claude: I love you, Sebastian Michaelis. Remember that.