Chapter 12

Ella's POV:

I'm tired of all of this, I'm tired of this life I'm living, James is being gone constantly without telling me where he is. Mom is back to her trips, and dad is back working. I spent the last weekend with him forcing him to take it off. We went on a boat and did some fishing, I remember when he used to take me when I was young.

"Dad you'll see, when I grow up I will be a well-known grown up women that everyone knows. You'll be so proud daddy," he chuckled and hugged me.

"Oh yes baby you will, by then I'll be an old man having white hair,"

"By then I'll take care of you!" I said happily.

I wish I'm succeeding in taking care of you dad.

I decided to go to the bridge to sit under it, to go to the spot that was mine and Zach's.

I miss him, I really do, it's funny how we changed by few months, we were inseparable and now look where we are everyone is in his own way.

Minutes later I saw Zach coming my way he said none just sat and laid his head on my shoulder, it's clear by his expressions that he is really tired and upset about something. There was this comfortable silence between us then he broke it.

"Why are you here?" He asked me.

"I don't know I felt lonely back at home, James has been going I don't know where", I told him sadly. "What about you?" I asked.

"Some of my rivals in business fed Nora forcefully a medicine that harmed the baby. I took her to the doctor and he said that the baby will have something missing inside him," He said and tears were forming in his charming eyes.

"Oh Zachy, you don't deserve that, noo," I said and hugged him while we're sitting, I put my arms around his shoulders and I can feel tears streaming down his eyes slowly.

"I missed you sweetheart," he told me in a whisper.

"Not more than I did," I replied and put my head on his that was under my chin.

"We shall hangout more after we're done with business,"

"Don't worry, we will. And your baby will be okay," I said trying to assure him.

How I miss this man here.

We stayed like this for few minutes then he moved his heard from my shoulder and layed down on the grass.

"Come here," I went beside him and layed down beside. He's so scared about his baby.

"I don't like your barbie Nora," I blurted suddenly to him, I shall start controlling my mouth, it's saying words by itself now a days.

"I know you don't, the blind can see that," he said then chuckled, his chest was vibrating up and down, his laugh was in my ears like the favorite song that I love. "By the way how is your dad?" He asked me.

"My dad. Agh. He's good now after everything at the hospital my mom was forcing him to come back early and they are fighting on that. I managed to get him on the weekend to hangout with me. He's not wanting to handle his company to my brother, as he say he wants it to go back as his old company that is up since it's falling slowly, no more clients and he is saying that when my brother will take the company it shall be strong as your company, then he wants to put the two of them together," I told him.

"Put the two companies together? I don't understand this, he never told me," he said.

"Yeah, he told me that he wants to tell you nearly," I told him.

We spent few more hours before he dropped me off and went back to his house.

***Authors note***

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment, and share.

~Sahar Dirani