Chapter 59: D- Needs an Award

Hello my kittens.

How are you all? Missed Me.? I missed u all.

By the way the story is getting complicated and the war isn't finished yet. ;)

=======================================

Chapter 59: D- Needs an Award

Nandini's pov:

The moment you realize your stupidity and see that what your stupidity cause you then you have nothing just to feel guilty about your act.

I cried silently holding the pillow. I realized my stupidity when i clearly see that he was trying hard for my forgiveness and yet i deny to accept his apology.

But i just can't deny the fact that he hurt me.

"Baby your father hurt me so much that my heart doesn't want to forgive him but yet my heart craving for him. I love him so much that it hurts now." i whispered as i holding my stomach.

I tried to get up. I need update about Manik. No one is telling me anything.

It has been five hours that Aliya left me here after received Dhruv's call. Grandma and mom will come to meet me and still there is no news about Manik. Is he awoken up? Oh god. Please do something.

"Hey Nandini dear! How are you feeling?" I turned my head to see who it is and here Grandma and mom are standing with a food container.

I sighed. I didn't hear any footsteps.

"I am fine. How's Manik? Is he awake? I want to see him. I have so much things to say to him." i uttered with an inconsolable tone.

"Calm down Nandini. It's not good for you and your child." Mom said as she put the food on the side table.

Grandma sat beside me.

"Manik is under observe. Don't be stress about it. I know it's a hard time for you and all of us. But he will awake up." mom assured me.

"I want to see him please."

"Sorry dear. But no one is allowed to see him until he gains his conscious back." Grandma informed me. "Now I need little rest. I'm so tired of this journey. Old bones." She yawned and lying on the couch.

Her consolation doesn't work on me. Because it was me who saw him hurt. It fucking hurts a lot. And he is lying on the hospital bed unconscious.

'So he is in bad condition!!' i mumbled. I couldn't even confess my feelings to him. I was ready to say that I love him.

But do I really?

Do I ready to forgive him for his mistake?

Do I really want my child to raise in mafia?

Do I want to be a part of this life when there is no assurance that we will be okay?

After facing so many tortures I can't take that.

I sighed. I think it is better I leave... when i was so lost I my thoughts Nandini's mother spoke.

She looking at me with an intent cold eyes that can tear anyone's heart in pieces. Now I get it from where Manik got that look.

His mother is a cold women when comes to share feelings. And her words are to touchy but it come out like a stone which can hurt anyone's heart.

"Nandini, in life nothing is valuable then time and if we utilize the time correctly then we don't have to be regret in our silly decision but some decision are taken to teach lesson to others to show them the importance of the time if that means we have to be hard on that people then we have to." I lift up my eyes to see mom. She said the things like she can clearly see through my heart.