Oreimo

Anime: Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

The "super embarrassed" feeling be like:

That happened to me!

Here it is...

I was at the high school university (even I'm not a student there lol) because it is their Foundation Day. It is really obvious that we don't belong there because all of the high school students there are wearing their PE uniform while we are wearing our formal ones. 

AWKWARD!

There are so many booths there. A kissing booth, cupcake booth, photo booth, and so much more. The canteen is just near the booths. And this is it...

After buying foods at the canteen, we went to the corridor because there are fewer people there. The crowd is watching the performances. I'm eating my food while my two friends kept chattering beside me. 

And suddenly we heard a sound that I can't explain. It is like a buzz or a grounded sound when there's something wrong with a microphone. We looked at each other. Until one of my friends shouted "IT WAS NOT ME! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING". 

Me be like: What the hell?!

Then she ran and we followed her until we reach the end of the corridor. She kicked the grills that lock the exit area. As if it will open.

"*Her name* what are you doing?" I said because she's acting like a freak. Then I looked around and heard people shouting "what happened to the mic?"

She told me that she accidentally stepped on the extension wire that unplugged the microphone at the booth!!!!

I FELT MY HEART RACING RAPIDLY BECAUSE I THOUGHT "WHAT IF THEY CAUGHT US?"

We ran back and I saw a boy sitting next to the outlet and giving us 'I-know-what-you-did-looks' and we ran faster.

When we walk passed the booths they are giving us scary looks. Like "I'M SO EMBARRASSED BECAUSE OF MY FRIEND!"

After that incident, we never came back to the high school university again.