pregnant?yes or not ?

"hey yoongi,Help me~" (Y/N) shouted.
"whats wrong?" he came worried."I'm gonna vomit now"she said and went to bathroom.she really did.she felt like she had no energy left.
"yah,(Y/N),you okay? can I come in?"
"I'm okay,yoongi"
"did u eat something bad?"
"no I didn't "
"then...(Y/N)...um...maybe...you are...I'm just saying maybe...you're pregnant?..."
"it can't be...maybe...I'll go get pregnacy test."she said
"no,I will."yoongi said and went to the drug store.
30 minutes later•
"I...you were right...I'm pregnant."
"that's...amazing...I'm gonna be father...I can't describe in words how happy I am"
"lets see doctor tomorrow,"she said"we have to see boys today,remember?I wanna see them today"
"okay lets get ready and lets go.lets tell our parents tomorrow,okay?"
"sure"
ONE HOUR LATER•
"we are here"he said
there was BTS's dorm.suga had to move because of marriage.
"thats great,lets go in"
they went in and saw boys in living room.
"hey,guys,we came"suga said and everyone looked at them.(Y/N) was standing like statue.
"come in,nice to meet you (Y/N),yoongi told us about you,actually he was only talking about you all day"
"oh" she said and looked at suga
"yah,stop talking lets talk to others too"suga said and looked at jin with killer eyes.
TWO HOURS LATER•
"I have to go to bathroom "(Y/N) said and ran to bathroom.
"whats wrong?"namjoon asked.
"well,we are going to have a baby"
"ooooh" j-hope said
"woah,suga hyung is gonna be father"jungkook said excited " and we are going to be uncles"
"yass"taehyung said.
everyone was excited.she came from bathroom.
"oh,I guess you told them already "she said and grabbed her neck.

they went back home.(Y/N) was tired ,so they had shower and went to bed.
*************************************
Sorry for short chapter school is killing me with homeworks . glad if you like this ff.❤️❤️