Rainy days

Liam:

You and Liam, spend the day in bed watching movies and eating food. You both love to then run a hot bath in the evening and relax there for a while, just thinking and talking about your worries and troubles, then you both go back to the bedroom and under the duvet, watching yet a lot of more movies.

Louis:

You and Louis spend the day being childish, running round the house playing tag, hide 'n' seek and twister. Then at dinner time, you make dinner cutting the food into child shapes such as dinosaurs,butterflies and stars. Then after dinner, you both cuddle up on the sofa watching Sponge bob square pants and singing along to it.

Zayn:

You and Zayn both spend the day sitting on the window seal looking out as the rain hits the window, both of you sketching, what you see, only leaving the ledge to get food or go too the bathroom. Then, later in the evening you both sit in bed looking at each others drawings and then drawing funny doodles of each other.

Harry:

You both spend the day, tweeting fans and getting them to send you both dares for your twitcam later. Later on, you both do a twitcam with some ridiculously funny dares, where you both end laughing for most of the twitcam, with the shippers go crazy over you two.

Niall:

You both spend the day eating and looking through old photos of the both of you, and putting them into a collage to put up in your house. You both then read through fan mail the fans had sent him (which was a lot), so you both try to reply to as many as them as possible.