Snowed In: Day 1

Dean, Josh, El, and Aaron were as tight a group of college friends as you could get, and one winter break they decided to take a road trip. Josh took his sister, Anna, who was around their age, with them.
The group arrived in a small town late that night. They decided to stay there, and found a decent hotel with outdoor halls. They checked in and found their room, a bigger one with a couple of bedrooms.
The next day, Dean, Josh, and El decided to go into town to get some stuff, but didn't want to wake Anna and Aaron, who were still sleeping in their rooms. They left them to their beds, unaware of what would happen later that day.
Around 11 AM, Aaron woke up, and looked for the others.
"Where on earth are they?" He checked his phone, and realized there wasn't any service around there. "Dang it. They must have gone out shopping."
Just then, Anna walked in, still in her pajamas and looking like she was still half-asleep. She was around 5'7" with long blonde hair, freckled fair skin, and big blue eyes.
"Hey Anna. What's up?" Aaron said. He didn't know her that well; they had met a couple of times through Josh but since she went to a different college than the rest of them, they had never really hung out.
"Good, I guess." Anna yawned, and looked out the window. Her expression turned shocked. "It's snowing!" She exclaimed.
"Really?" Aaron walked over. She was right; it was coming down hard. And it didn't show any signs of stopping. It had clearly been going on for a while, since it was already a couple inches deep. "Wow. Guess the others aren't coming back anytime soon, huh?"
Anna didn't have a chance to reply before the lights snapped off and the whir of the heater stopped abruptly. The power had gone out.
"What happened?" She asked, her blue eyes darting around.
"The snow must've downed the power lines. And in this weather, I don't think we'll get it back for a couple days." Aaron said.

A few hours later, the effects of the blackout were getting more evident. The heater wasn't working without power, and the thin clothes Anna and Aaron  were wearing didn't do much good against the rapidly dropping temperature. They each quietly wished that they hadn't left their coats and suitcases in the car; a stupid decision they had made late last night in their tiredness.
The two eventually decided to gather all the comforters and sheets they could find in the suite and put them on a bed. They got on opposite ends of the bed- they still felt kind of awkward- and tried to conserve warmth.
As it grew colder, they moved closer to each other, and at one point they decided to cuddle up.
"You're so warm" Anna said.
Aaron smiled at the remark. His arm was around her waist, and he felt her warmth as well. She was a very thin girl, with a small stomach.
A couple minutes of laying in silence later, they heard a quiet rumbling noise.
"What was that?" Aaron asked.
Anna blushed. "Sorry... I'm a little hungry." She smiled coyly.
"That was your stomach?" Aaron asked, slightly in disbelief.
"Yeah..." Anna rolled onto her back and moved Aaron's hand onto the middle of her midriff. It let out another growl.
Aaron felt her thin tummy vibrate under his hand. "Wow... You must be pretty hungry."
"Yeah" Anna stretched and her tummy groaned with hunger. "Remember last night at the restaurant? When Josh tried pranking me by hiding my food, but ended up knocking it into the trashcan? Then we had to leave because the place was closing for the night?"
"Yup. And you haven't eaten today, either." Aaron said. He checked his watch, seeing that it was half past seven. Anna had gone a while without something to fill her tummy.
"Nope..." Anna's stomach growled audibly again. "Ugh... I'm starving." She sighed. "And bored." She blew off a strand of her hair that was on her face, and her face lit up. "I have an idea!"
"What's that?" Aaron was curious.
"Here." She grabbed something out of her purse, right on the nightstand, and pulled the covers over their heads. She snapped the object and shook it, and it glowed a yellow color. A glow stick.
"You keep glow sticks in your purse?" Aaron asked.
"Yeah. Don't judge." Anna said as she pulled her shirt up past the bottom of her ribs, exposing her thin tummy. It was concave, sitting empty between the ribs and hip bones that poked out of her abdomen. Her navel was an elliptical innie that went almost a centimeter into her midsection. She gestured to her stomach as it made another empty-sounding growl and chuckled a bit. "Here: put your ear up to it. I want you to see how loud it gets."
Aaron eyed the empty tummy and then her face, then layed his head onto her stomach.
With the increase in pressure from Aaron's head, Anna's stomach let out a loud growl that filled his right ear. Between growls were gurgling noises that sounded like it was debating to itself what to make the next growl sound like. Every time it growled it echoed through her empty digestive system.

As time went on, the sounds Anna's stomach made sounded different. They grew louder, and each noise sounded like her empty little stomach was strained from hunger and desperate for some bit of food to digest. Aaron wondered how something so small could be so noisy, and with that thought came another growl from the empty stomach that lay beneath his ear.
After a couple more hours, Anna seemed to get a little uncomfortable. She made a soft moan after a medium-sized growl and Aaron lifted his head from her tummy.
"What's the matter?" He asked.
Anna rubbed her tummy. "Hunger pains." She winced a little. "Would you mind giving me a stomach massage?"
Aaron eyed her bare stomach again. "Sure" he agreed, and got to work. He started gently rubbing her soft, yet thin stomach and it let out a loud growl. Anna sighed with relief and Aaron kept rubbing.
Eventually, it got late and the two got tired. They said their good nights, and tried getting some sleep. Aaron still had his hand on Anna's stomach, which still vibrated from time to time. They gradually slipped into sleep to the sounds of Anna's loud stomach.