Light Sleepers

Norway x reader

There is a small mention of a lemon. As I am uncomfortable with writing lemons, this sort of skips over that part and deals with the aftermath of Nordic life when that happens. There is no actual lemon or lime in this.

I don't own the image

"Mathias can you go and check on Lukas and (Y/N), please?"

The Nordics (except Norway) had gone on a trip to IKEA today, as Berwald just HAD to replace a chair in the living room that was 'slightly wobbly'. However, Norway had been wanting to spend the day with his girlfriend, (C/N), instead of wasting his day over at the famous Swedish store. It had taken a lot of convincing, but when he had emphasised to Berwald that he wanted to spend time with his 'wife', the Swede's eyes went slightly wider than usual as he nodded silently, understanding a fellow husband's need to be around his wife. And so, the rest had gone without him and he'd invited (Y/N) over to spend the day (and possibly night, if it got too late in the evening to travel).

Mathias bounced up the stairs two at a time, coming to a stop outside Lukas' door. He knocked, only to be met with silence. He furrowed his eyebrows a little and cracked the door open a smidge to peep through the slit. That's when he saw it.

Multiple possessions that Norway would usually keep on his bed when it wasn't in use (books, clothes, stuffed toys) were on the floor. There were also many items of clothing strewn across the floor, but not all of them belonged to Lukas. Hell, not all of them belonged to men. Mathias held back a scream of excitement as he noticed Lukas laying in bed with his arms wrapped tightly around something else that was between the sheets.
Mathias edged closer to confirm his suspicions and - yes, there she was. (Y/N) lay there, cradled in Lukas' arms as if she were a delicate angel, one that would break if he didn't protect her from her surroundings. Mathias but his lip in an attempt to hide a girly squeal and he descended back down the stairs to the other Nordics.

~Norway's POV~

Oh, elskling. She looked so stunning there, sleeping soundly in my arms. Her soft breathing was at a regular pulse and she appeared so calm that I wanted to feel the same way. Unfortunately, something had woken me up. I thought that I had kept the door shut, but for some reason, it had opened slightly and the light from the hall outside was shining directly in my eyes. There is only one person who is stupid enough to not close the door after they check on someone and that is Ma-

"GUYS NORGE JUST GOT LAID!"

Oh. HELL. No.

(Y/N) stirred in my grasp and I attempted to lull her back to sleep by brushing my hand through her gorgeous locks, however this effort was futile.

"Mmm... Lukas? What time is it?" She managed to groan out tiredly.

I checked on the digital clock and replied, "3:34am, elskling."

She blinked sleepily a few times before snuggling into my chest, gripping my shirt attractively. "What was that noise, Lukey?"

Oh how I love it when she calls me that. Nobody else is ever allowed to call me that except her, and even though I verbally deny liking that nickname, I know she can tell that I want her to use it even more each time. I growled lowly and then gently asked her, "Why? Did it wake you up, my little Faery?"

She yawned cutely and pushed further into my body, my arms holding her tightly to me.

"Mmmhmm..." she trailed off, tying to find sleep once more. I slowly crept out of bed, making sure to tuck her in very carefully before I left so that she wouldn't be cold, and exited the room, heading downstairs.

There was no way in HEL-sinki that I was going to put up with this.

~Nordics' POV~

Finland dropped his mug on the floor, only for it to be saved by Berwald at the last second. Berwald himself looked throughly shocked at the Dane's outburst but understood the desires that one so desperately wanted to give into with their wives. Iceland was a different case entirely, becoming a blushing mess and curling up into a ball on the floor while trying to process what Denmark had just revealed to them.

The three receivers of the news all looked at each other before looking back towards Mathias, who was... making strange noises? They looked behind him to see that he was being choked by Lukas, who was dressed in a simple nightgown and was wielding his Norse magic with an ice cold yet fiery glint in his eye.

"L-Lukas?! What are you doing?" Tino spoke for the whole group when he said this.

"Y-yeah *coughing noise* Norge! *strangling noise* What did I *help I can't breathe noise* do?!"

The room was dead silent. Norway ceased his violent choking. Denmark ceased his violent coughing. Finland ceased his frowning. Iceland ceased his mad blushing. Sweden placed the mug back down on the table.

"..."

"He woke min elskling."

~~THE END~~