Chapter 41

Chase's P.O.V

I dodge the many purple balls that are being shot at me. "Maddie! Seriously, I thought we were friends!" I faked hurt.

"You know these are all traps that I am just setting off." Ugh that little rascal.

I growl at her in warning and when she looks away I shoot her twice.

" Purple! One more shot and your out of this round!" She turns around and her eyes stare at me turn almost black.

"Yikes that girl gets mad." I mumble and speed away deeper into the forest.

************************************************************************************************************

Still Chase's P.O.V

I smirk as Maya speeds past me. That girl, suddenly I feel something hit my back. I turn around and see dark blue splatters on the ground. Hey! That's Ivy's color. Weird.

I feel a slight breeze and it whips my hair into the air, I love warm days like this. It makes me feel stronger. Almost powerful. I shoot in back of me to see if anyone is there.

I run out into the field and look into the treehouses, I see a slight figure move in the closest treehouse. I catch a glimpse of white. One Word: Lucy.

I find a fake part of the tree after a while of searching and dodging white snowball-like paintballs. I hide in the tree making Lucy think that I ran away. I can hear her pacing on the floor and cursing and waiting for something to happen. I climb up the ladder and ambush her. "Hahaha!!!! I'm killing you!!" I shout, I manage to hit her three times so she's out of my way. 

"Ugh!" She stomps her foot and crosses her arms as she litterally jumps down from the pretty high treehouse. Ugh that girl's powers from the Moon Goddess. Suddenly after I finish my laughing fit the speaker man comes on.

"Purple, Your out of this round! Now the last players are, Light blue, and dark blue. We have set up flags for each of your colors you must steal the other opponets flag to win. Good Luck!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Been doing watty alot more on the computer. It's better for me.

Now school was cancelled fro me today but tomorrow I have a social studies test thats over a quater of my grade and a science project due.

Plus the Olympics start and my dad is in D.C.!!!!

This is CRAZY!!! Picture of Lucy on the side.

~Margo