[00, Pt. 3] Encountering The Beast!

Y/n- Your name
E/c- Eye color
H/c/ Hair color
H/l- Hair length
S/c- Skin color
F/c- Favorite color
|__________________|

•Kyoto's POV•

"GRH! You-You idiot! You let her escape!" Kio growled, slapping his hand across my face. When the hand made contact with my skin, a burning sensation met my cheek, causing me to flinch. "She was only a child... Kio..." I protested, only to be punched in the nose.
Blood began to drip from my nose, and I held onto my nose hoping to relieve the pain. "Now, chase after her!" Kio commanded, pointing towards the direction the girl darted off too in order to flee. At our feet, the withered woman who had been cruel to my brother for being the son of a murderer had continued to lay motionless. He was so upset that he just decided to become a murderer himself! "She's too far away... I can't sense her aura anymore..." I murmured. My body was kicked to the ground and Kio smacked his boots against my ribs. "GYAH!" I howled in pain.
"Stupid. Useless. Familiar!" Kio scolded, kicking my stomach. "Please...I'm your brother Kio..." I begged, hoping for mercy. "Brother or not, you're a failure... Return!" Kio spat, his saliva barely missing my face. White feathers grew from my skin and my mouth morphed into a pointy beak. The transformation from human to eagle was painful, and soon light surrounded me, but then faded to darkness. My vision shook, "KIO!"
"The silver key, gate of the eagle, Aquila! I no longer have any use of you!"

He forcefully threw my silver glittering key onto the ground, my world began to fade when he smashed his foot on top of it, and it broke in half. "No..."

"I'm sorry...Brother..." Kio muttered, turning away and running to pursue the girl.

Those were the last words I had ever heard. I had hoped to live in peace, but instead I was trapped in purgatory, thirsty for revenge...

"Kio you traitor..."

"She was only a child..."

•Y/n's POV•
Age 16

I was looking at my feet while walking through a town, my heart was about to rip out of my chest, and I was afraid of everything surrounding me. When a loud banging noise filled my ears, memories flooded through my head. Gripping my head, I let out a shriek, and two warm hands gripped my shoulders and pulled me away from an ice blast.
"Are you okay?" A soft voice whispered in my ear. A flash of pink hair met my vision, and I screamed even more. "Shhh..." the man holding me loosened his grip. "What are you afraid of?..." He asked. When I answered, my voice shook, "I-I-I can't... You-Human..." I stuttered in terror.
He pulled me downward to my knees and kneeled down in front of me. "Look up..." He said, with a tone that asked more than forced. Reluctantly, I arose my head and stared into dark brown irises. His hair was spiky, and pink, and wrapped around his neck was a white and black scarf that resembled dragon scales.
"I'm Natsu!" 'Natsu' introduced. He was actually very handsome, and nice too. For a moment, I forgot my fear, and reached out to grip his hand that he had just offered to me. "I'm Y-Y/n..." I stuttered.
"NATSU YOUR FIGHT IS WITH ME!" A deep, smooth voice exclaimed. "Hold on Gray! This girl is wounded!" Natsu informed this Gray fellow. Immediately, he dropped the topic of fighting Natsu, and ran to me. For a while, I hadn't realized my wounded abdomen. A warm liquid trickled down my stomach, which turned to pain. "Ngh..." My wound quickly spread, and I collapsed to the ground before blacking out. The last things I saw were my cat, Kazumi soaring towards me with her wings, and two men looming over me with concerned expressions.

•Gray's POV•

"GRAY! IDIOT!" Natsu roared after the girl had fainted.

"WHAT?! HOW IS THIS MY FAULT?!" I snapped back.

"You attacked her." Natsu stated with an 'it's so obvious' tone.

"Whatever. Let's just tell Erza we found her unconscious or we are both dead." I told Natsu, who agreed hesitantly.

"Hey, Natsu! Thank goodness you are okay! I was certain that the bandits had beaten you!" Lucy exclaimed, leaving Natsu in a sad state. "You're so cruel, of course I could take on those bandits..." Natsu whined. In his hands, the girl stirred. At that action, Lucy gave her a jealous look. "Who is she?" She asked, attempting to sound genuinely worried. "Some girl that was knocked out by the bandits." I lied.

Wendy came up from behind her, and gasped at the sight. "Poor girl! We should get her to the guild straight away!" Wendy said, fawning over the wounded girl. "What's with the commotion?" Erza came up from behind Wendy. Natsu managed to tell her the lie we came up with, and Erza stood there analyzing her options under her breath.
"If we abandon our mission she is sure to die, but if we don't the bandits will still be a problem... It's settled! We'll continue the job after she is safe and in Fairy Tail." Erza determined.
"Hey pretty kitty..." Happy swooned, we all turned and saw Happy playing with some grayish cat with green eyes and a blue long sleeved shirt. "Ugh, just stop it." The cat scoffed. "Hello female cat, I am Carla, what name do comrades address you by?" Carla introduced formally. "I am Kazumi. And that girl there is my friend!" Kazumi the cat meowed.
"Come on already!" Natsu hissed, pulling us towards Fairy Tail.