Freedom

Marshell's POV:

After about a week of having food secretly brought to me, by the person who I assumed was a maid, and eating the tablets that the same woman gave to me, my body felt much better. My burns had gone and I was much stronger. My fangs came out longer and whiter. I was healed.

I was still a prisoner. Gumball and his gaurds keep me locked up. I wanted to be free. I stared motionless at the wall. Lemon-grab made it so I was chained to the wall by my neck. The metal collar was tight and rubbed against my flesh. Being chained to the wall made it so I couldn't reach the bars, just as well too Lemon-grab had the gaurds remove the curtains that were blocking the light from my cell.

I stared at the wall, unblinking, not moving. The doors opened and the woman from before handed me food. She looked shocked from the metal collar. She bowed her head and left again. I watched her leave from the corner of my eye. I remained still. Hours rolled by. I gave up trying to squeeze my head out of the collar. I accepted defete and lay down on my bed. My eyes closed and I fell asleep. Before I knew it the doors were opening. Im too lazy to get up.

"Mr-Lee please would you stand and face me" the annoying woman was there. I rolled my eyes and stood up. She stood behind the bars and smiled.

"What do you want" I growled. She looked shocked.

"I-It is time M-Mr-Lee" she stuttered as a bulky banana guard appeared behind her. My face softened and stared at her. She looked at me and forced a smile. She pulled the cell keys from her pocket and unlocked the door. I ran to the bars but the metal collar pulled me back and made me fall on the floor. I tiny silver tear fell from my eye. I pushed my body back against the wall. The maid walked closer as I nudged myself back against the wall. She stoped infront of me.

"I-I'm going to remove that now j-just stay still okay" she said sweetly. I was in so much pain. I sat still while she unlocked it. As the collar fell to the floor the maid woman gasped while I was choking. I stood up and began walking towards the stairs. The bulky banana guard stood in my tracks.

"Arms, we must escort you out" the bulky guard bellowed.

"Burt you will not hold his arms, he can walk have you see his neck he needs no other injurys" the maid responded.

"Of course Pepper" Burt replyed and bowed his head. We begain walking. I rubbed my neck. The red raw flesh burned with pain, I winced from the pain with every touch.

"I want to see Gumball" I demanded turning to look at the two people following me. They looked uneasy. Pepper nodded and begain leading the way to Prince Gumball's chambers. I knocked on the door and hurt a quiet muffled sob from behind the door.

"You go in we shall wait here" Pepper smiled while opening the door.

I walked in and saw Gumball lying on his bed facing away from the door. I edged myself closer and saw Gumball crying.

"Gumball ... are you ok" I ask sitting on his bed. He shot up and hugged me taking me by supprise.

"She said she would kill you .... she said she did" Gumball cried on my shoulder whike gripping me tightly. I hugged him and rubbed his back.

"I am here, no on has touched me" I replyed sympathetically. Gumball's cries became silent and he once again fell asleep on me. I rubbed his candy hair and placed him back in bed. I pulled the sheets over him and left the room. Pepper and Burt were sat in the corridor waiting. I smiled as Pepper looked up at me.

"How is he" Pepper asked while standing up. Burt stood up as well.

"Fine, shall we continue then" i asked and Pepper nodded. I floated down the corridor with Burt and Pepper following swiftly behind. By laws of the Candy Kingdom I had to be escorted out to the gates. As we arrived close to the gates to normal looking banana gaurds smiled at Pepper and opened the gates.

"You have earned your freedom Mr-Lee" Pepper bowed and stamped my hand with ink. Being night I could fly with out being burned. I flew across kingdoms untill the sun began to rise. I retreated to my cave and when to bed.