Play Date

EDIT: I decided to edit this chapter with Gary knowing Micheal and Lizzie being his siblings, it was confusing when I first wrote it having Gary being anonymous about it

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy!" Gary yelled again. Gary's father, William glared being annoyed by his son's wining. "Daddy!" Gary yelled once more.

"What! Gary!" William yelled. Gary flinched at his father's rage. Ever since his mother's death, his father would get upset and would yell at Gary, he didn't hit him, but it scared him a lot.

"W-Well." Gary said nervously, scared by his father's yell. "Y-You see my friends want to come over Saturday to play with me, a-and I want to know if it's okay with you." Gary said giving a smile to his father.

William glared at his son, and read the paper walking away, leaving his son with a frown on his face. Gary wasn't going to give up, and went to his father again. "So is that a yes, or a no?" Gary asked.

William put down the paper and glared at his son, "What do you think?! Gary?" William asked.

Gary looked down seeing it was a no. "No." He whispered.

"Good." William replied and went back to reading the paper. Gary looked back at his father and went to his room. Gary went on his bed, and lied down looking at the ceiling worried on what he would say to his friends tomorrow. He was hoping to have his first weekend with them, but now he might just loose it.

"Gary?" A young boy said coming into his room. The boy looked a bit like Gary, and was the same age as him, but his hair was black, his eyes were a milk chocolate brown color, skin was pale, and he talked with a British accent.

"Oh Michael, hi." Gary said. Michael was the twin brother of Gary, the two also have a little sister named Elizabeth, and Alex is the newest member of the family.

"Is anything wrong?" Michael asked.

Gary nodded. "Daddy, won't let my new friends come over to the house this weekend." He said. "And it's my first weakened with friends!" Gary then lied on the bed, with a loud groan.

Michael frowned at the young, and whished he could do more to help him. All he gave is a sigh, and helped Gary up from his bed. "Gary, you know dad's strict about having other people come over." Michael explained.

Gary sighed, he was told about this a while ago before he started school. "I know. I know, but I want my friends to play with me!" Gary yelled.

"Gary, why don't you ask dad about you spending time at one of your friend's house?" Michael asked.

"Me?" Gary asked pointing at himself, "going to either Calem or Joey's house?" He asked.

Michael nodded. "Yeah! I'm going to my friend's house Friday after school and dad said its okay!"

"So you think daddy would be okay with me going to one of my friend's house?" Gary asked. Michael nodded again. Gary thought about it and smiled, quickly, he got out of bed and went to his dad. "Hey dad!" Gary said, making William flinch out of his seat. "Could I just go to Calem or Joey's house instead?" Gary asked.

William looked at his son, who is giving a huge smile on his face. William sighed in defeat, seeing Gary will keep asking and asking to the point he would scream. "Alright, you can go, but be back home on Saturday at 4:30." He said.

Gary smiled and nodded. "Okay!" He cheered hugging his father tight. William sighed and gave a smile to his son, hugging him back.

Saturday finally came around, and Gary walked over to the neighborhood where Calem lived. Gary told his friends about him coming over, and Calem decided for Gary and Joey to come over to his place, since Joey's house had something going on. Plus, Gary decided to walk since his house isn't too far from Calem's. When he got there, he saw Joey standing at Calem's front porch.

"Joey!" Gary yelled.

Joey turned around and saw Gary. "Hey Gary! You made it!" He cheered.

"Yeah!" Gary cheered. The two saw the door open, and saw a lady with Calem right next to her.

"Calem!" Joey cheered.

"Joey! Gary!" Calem cheered as well. The boys ran off inside the house and went to play. Calem's mother looked at the boys and smiled seeing them having their fun. They played hide and seek, to tag, to random card games. Between their playing they had lunch together and then played more games.

At 4:00, the boys ended their fun and all went home. Joey decided to walk home with Gary so he could take a look at his house. "I hope your dad doesn't mind me walking with you?" Joey asked.

"Oh no he doesn't," Gary said. "He's a very busy, busy, busy man!" He said.

Joey sighed. "That's good!" Joey and Gary walked a bit more, until they finally reached Gary's house. Gary knocked on the door and went in. "Bye Joey! See you on Monday!"

"Bye Gary!" Joey yelled, and walked back home. When he came home he walked into his parents yelling again, he didn't want to get in front of it again, so he went to his room.