You're absolutely beautiful.

When Camila entered her and Laurens bedroom her heart broke at the sight of her wife, balled up and bundled up in blankets. She wished she could've done something more to the guy who had her wife bawling her eyes out.

Biting her lip, she quietly padded over and crawled into the bed behind Lauren. She laid still for a while until she felt brave enough to wrap her arms around her. Camila sighed in relief when Lauren scooted back into her and held tightly onto her arms.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?" Lauren responded quietly, her voice partially raspy.

"How are you feeling?"

"Humiliated." Lauren answered quickly, shutting her eyes tightly as hot tears smoothly made a venture down her porcelain cheeks.

Camila stayed quiet. She was honestly at loss of words. She tried a different approach that she was praying would work. "Can you turn around so I can see your beautiful face?"

"I'm not beautiful."

Camila felt angry, how could Lauren think that.

"Yes you a-"

"Camila I was tossed around like a fucking rag doll in front of thousands of people. I'm not beaut-"

"Yes you are Lauren. No wife of mine is going to fucking downgrade herself because some fucking ass hole couldn't have what is mine. You are too beautiful not to believe it Lauren. You're absolutely beautiful, you gave me an absolutely beautiful son and you will give me his absolutely beautiful baby sister because we are definitely having a baby girl next time. I could feel it. Ima have a pep talk with Sebastian later on too, to make sure he gives me one. We'll probably name her Norminah. Oh god that would be so funny. Oh wait no that would be way too cute because her nickname would be Normi. Wow I'm already in love with our unborn child. Wait I'm so off track. Fuck Lauren, see how beautiful you are. Got me thinking about our future future. Wow that probably didn't make sense. Long story short babe is that you are so, so, so beautiful and I don't want to ever hear you say that false shit ever again."

Lauren shook her head before turning around and burying her face into Camila's neck. "I'm sorry."

"Baby you have nothing to be sorry about."

"Thank you then."

"You don't need to thank me either. What kind of husband would I be if I didn't tell my wife she was absolutely stunning about every single day?"

"And what makes you think you're the man in the relationship?" Lauren asked pulling back while biting her lip.

"Well I'd assume since I have the pe-"

"Baby, if you have a penis or not you're still as much a girl as I am. I mean, you screamed when you seen that small ass spider yesterday. You made me kill it, while you and Cameron slept downstairs because you 'insisted' it wasn't good upstairs until like a month later." Lauren giggled.

"Well you suck-"

"Baby, if we were going off of whoever went down the most. You'd be the winner." Lauren stated stealing a kiss. "and I'm always on top." Lauren said with a shrug.

"Well I can't help that you look so damn good when you ride me." Camila pouted.

Lauren gave Camila a small smile before straddling her wife. "You think I look good when I ride you?"

"So fucking good." Camila praised as she sat with her back against the head board and her hands on her wife's hips. The girl didn't even notice Lauren was only in a t-shirt and laced panties until she only felt the material.

"Mmm." Lauren hummed as she smoothly rolled her hips. Camila internally fist pumped victoriously because Lauren was exuding that confidence again that she loved so much. She bit her lip as she felt Sebastian hardening. She didn't mind if Laurens confidence went to the extent where they'd be doing something much more.

"Babe." Camila pleaded, looking into steel grey eyes.

Lauren smiled before taking the girls lips between her own. It was like Camila made her completely forget why she was upset in the first place. That's what she loved about her wife. She pulled away so she could pull off the restricting shirt and tossed it over her head. Once Camila caught sight of the porcelain skin she quickly attached her lips to the girls chest. Kissing and sucking every spot she could find, marking Lauren hers.

Laurens fingers were tangled into brunette hair as she quietly moaned with each swirl around her hardened nipple. Not being able to take the tingling feeling anymore, Lauren pulled back to claim Camilas lips again. When Lauren grinded again, she felt the buldge in her wife's pants. She knew the tightness was uncomfortable for Camila so she started the process of taking off the girls pants.

Once she pulled the girl out of the confinements of both her pants and boxers, she gasped at how thick the girls package was. For some odd reason, Lauren was always surprised whenever she seen Sebastian. He looked larger than the last time.

Slowly, Lauren started to stroke him and Camilas leg twitched at the sensation. She let out an audible moan before pulling Lauren back up and taking her panties off. When Camilas fingers met Laurens bare center she wanted to cum because of how wet Lauren already was.

Laurens next words though, had Camila that much closer to the edge as Lauren was lazily stroking the girl.

"You like when I'm your dirty little cowgirl huh daddy?" Lauren husked out into Camilas ear making the girl shiver. She nibbled on the girls ear before positioning herself on top of Camila. The girl below her swiped her tip through Laurens slick folds making sure to hit her bundle of nerves each time.

Camila was so close to seething her full length inside of Lauren but a phone ring interrupted them. It wasn't just any phone ring. It was Laurens manager's phone ring. Looking at her wife apologetically, Camila nodded towards the girls phone.

Lauren bit her lip before grabbing her wife's shaft and picking up the phone. Camila gasped in excitement.

"Hello?" Lauren asked calmly as she pumped her wife's length at the pace she knew Camila liked. Camila let out a quiet moan as her wife talked on the phone. "Yeah? Wait youre serious?" Laurens excitement encouraged her to start pumping faster as Camilas hips raised off the bed. "She can? No this is more than great."

"Fuck." Camila groaned. Biting her lip, Lauren basically said 'fuck it' before hanging up without a goodbye, tossing her phone ceaselessly to the floor and taking her wife's member into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down a few times as Camilas hips thrusted up into her mouth. That was all it took for Camila to go over the edge and paint Laurens throat.

Lauren pulled back with a 'pop' before running her fingers through her hair. She licked her lips clean when she seen Sebastian slap Camila on her taut abs.

Biting her lip, Camila pulled Lauren into a kiss that Lauren happily melted in. When Camila tried to guide her fingers down to Laurens center, the girl shook her head. "I love you." Lauren said simply leaving a chaste kiss against Camilas lips. "That was my bribe for you to do the Vogue shoot with me." Lauren smiled cheekily.

"Fuck." Camila pouted. "Do I have to?"

"Yes." Lauren stated matter of factly. "It's a couple shoot. Did you want me posing on another person cause I can call ba-"

"No, no." Camila interrupted quickly. "I love you too, we don't need any of that."

Lauren smiled before cuddling up into the girls side. "You're so beautiful." Lauren whispered quietly with a content smile on her face.

Instead of replying, Camila pulled the covers up then played with Laurens fingers.

"I love you." Camila said quietly.

"I said that already."

"Just say it back goof."

Biting her lip, Lauren left a light kiss against Camilas shoulder. "I love you too."

-----------

So yeah. As it said, Camila makes Lauren forget about things. But don't worry. shit happens soon. anyways, like always thanks for reading! Please vote and comment. Till next time(: