Ch4

So I'm gonna get rid of the Kenzie ankle thing but other than that it is the same as I left off.

Johnnys POV
I interrupt Lauren and whoever she is KISSING by screaming, "ANYONE WANT TO EXPLAIN WHY MY BABY SISTER IS MAKING OUT WITH SOME RANDOM DUDE" " FIRST OF ALL IT IS NOY SOME RANDOM DUDE, ITS HAYDEN SUMMERALL! AND THANKS FOR RUINING THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE " Lauren yells andstorms off to the bathroom.
Kenzie's POV
After trying (and failing) to calm John down I followed Lauren and she told me a bout Hayden and the kissing. After about 10 minutes we decided that johnny would have cooled off and luckily we were right. John and Hayden were jumping near by so we decided to sneak up on them. I walked up behind johnny and tried mask my voice ,"You got a girlfriend cause you mighty fine," I whispered in his ear. Then he turned around, grabbed me and tossed me over his shoulder and started running around. Then I heard maddie yell too us, " hey love birds mom says it's time to go!" I roll my eyes at her and we all say bye to Hayden. Then we leave.

Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while I've started to run out of ideas so pm me with what you want to read about ok byeeeeeee!!! Love you all and make sure to vote and pm me with ideas💗💗💗💗