Five More Minutes

Roger woke up first the next morning, before anyone else in the house. Which surprised him, seeing that he still felt tired, sort of dizzy and a bit nauseous. He looked up, and luckily remembered he had slept next to Brian before he had a panic attack from not waking up in his own bed.

He sighed and rubbed his eyes, looking over at the little clock beside the bed. It was early, earlier than even when he woke up for school. He didn't want to be awake. He wanted to cuddle back up to Brian and go back to sleep. The sun wasn't even up yet.

"Brian?" He whispered quietly. "Brian, are you awake?" He nuzzled up into Brian's neck, and sighed tiredly. "Briiiiiaaaaaaaan, wake uuuup."

Brian groaned, then opened his eyes slightly to look down at Roger. He shook his head, before closing his eyes again and turning his head to look away from Roger.

"You're crazy," he said quietly. "It's early, go back to sleep."

"I caaaaaaan't," Roger whined.

"Don't bother me, then," Brian said, smiling so that Roger couldn't see. "I'm going back to sleep."

"Fine," Roger huffed. "I'll just be lonely then." He turned away from Brian, still remaining wrapped in his arms, and closed his eyes. He could at least try to sleep some, right? Hopefully, but his head still hurt.

Surprisingly, he fell asleep for a few short hours, but the sun came up, and Brian's eyes fluttered open.

"Are you still awake?" He asked Roger, his voice deep and croaky sounding from just waking up. Roger turned over towards him, and opened his eyes tiredly.

"No." He stuck his tongue out at Brian. Brian smirked, rolling his eyes at Roger.

"I'm going to slap you," Brian said, trying to clear his throat but failing.

"You know what?" Roger asked quietly, closing his eyes again and curling up to Brian.

"What?" Brian replied.

"Your voice," Roger said. "Sounds very sexy like that."

"Whatever," Brian said, smirking as he felt his face get redder. "You're barely awake, quit talking."

"No!" Roger laughed. "We gotta get up, we got stuff to do today!" He didn't open his eyes, though.

"Yeah, okay," Brian said. "You seem extremely motivated." Roger nodded.

"I am," he mumbled. "I'll get up in five minutes."

Brian sighed and pulled Roger close, but soon enough Roger's breathing even out and he began snoring softly.

Brian just smiled.

it's been ages im sorry! thank you for reading!! <3