Chapter 20-Australie/What!!!

It’s been a crazy week in London, We went to a few party, meet up with some friends and just spent time together. Today we are on our way to Australia for two weeks then I have to be back home to look after my house in Somerset as my parents are still in China.

We sat on the plan, waiting to arrive in happy Australia with the sun shinny through the plan window.

“Ten minutes till we land in Melbourne Australia, Please take your seats” The assistance manager said through a microphone.

“You excited” Louis asked

“I’m so excited, what about you”

“Yeah I am, meeting new fans, interview and doing little performance that’s my favourite part of this job” I replayed

The plan landed and everyone got all their stuff and walked off the plan to this warm fresh air. The weather was so hot; I didn’t even think about the weather different, I’m so stupid sometimes. It looks like I’m going summer shopping this week.

“Look how many people are outside Louis” Liam said looking at every single one of them.

“Whoop that amazing, I still can’t get that our fans are really dedicated to us” Louis replied

I looked outside to all these people screaming and holding poster, one of the poster caught my eye. It had a picture of Louis saying "Marry me Louis"

Sometimes I actually forget that ever girl want him, but I have to be strong and respect that.

We walked off the plan and the boys sign some poster and took picture with the crazy fans, they all looked so happy and just one picture can make a fan scream, Its funny to think I was like that with them.

“Come on boys, lets go” Paul shouted and moving the boys along the end of the line

 We arrived on the tour bus and unpacked our bags and relaxed for a few hours, they have a interview at 4pm and then a little performance to the fans who won a challenge on Twitter.

We left the bus and headed to a studio, again there were loads of fans and obviously they stopped and took picture.  The interview was about their upcoming tour Where We Are.

I watched from behind the camera, Louis was still crazy and didn’t even care who was watching making his silly jokes and Niall just laughing at everything.

“How many are you in a relationship” The interview asked

“Louis, Zayn and Liam…Me and Harry are single” Niall replied

“We know Zayn is engaged, any news when it is yet”

“Not yet but we are both so busy, maybe after out tour” Zayn replied smiling

“Liam is with Danielle and Louis with Viviene, is that right” The interview confirmed

They both nodded and smiled.

 “You and Viviene look so happy together”

“Yeah I am, she’s another blessed” Louis replied smiling

“Another blessing?”

“Yeah living this life, and she comes along and makes it 100% better”

“Wasn’t she a fan before” Harry teased

“Yeah she was but now she’s my amazing girlfriends” Louis responded

The interview lasted 1 hour and they cleared everything about our relationship that was a bit akward and about their Tour.

I looked at the time, I had a miss call from Lauren. I call her back

“Hey Lauren, you rang me?”

“Yeah I did, where are you?

“I’m in Australia, You?

“I just landed, meet me somewhere because Niall isn’t answering”

“Yeah sure and he is getting ready for a performance I think, I will meet you near the plan station. I I will get a taxi”

“Thanks, It’s so scary”

I hanged up the phone and walked over to Louis and told him I’m meeting Lauren.

I got myself a taxi and waited for Lauren to find me.

“Lauren, Lauren, Lauren” screamed so she could hear and see me

“Vivi, so happy to see you” Lauren said walking over to me and hugging me

“Haven’t seen you in ages, We need to catch up” 

“I know and yeah we do, I did to go shopping I forgot about the weather changed”

“I know I did to, we are still so alike” I said laughing, We are always doing the same silly things even when we were in reception.

I took her to the tour bus and stayed there till she unpacked all her stuff in Niall part of the bus.

“Let’s go to see the boys, I miss my Nialler”

“Yeah, when was the last time you saw him?” I asked

“Two weeks, I couldn’t take the plan you took as I was busy”

We got the taxi and ran back to the boys, the boys were performing.

“Story of my life, I take her home” Hearing myself sing there new single of their new album “Midnight Memories”

The performance finished and Niall ran off stage and into Lauren arms.

“I missed you”

“I missed you too” Lauren replied hugging him back

It was now 8pm and we headed back to the tour bus, Paul went and got us some McDonalds and we watched a scary film called “Dead Body” It was so scary most of the time I had my head on Louis chest. I went down to the other side of the tour bus to get dressed into my night were, actually its just a old top of my dad’s I wear.

“Vivi” I turned around and saw Lauren  standing there

“Yeah”

“I have to tell you something, but no one can know” Lauren said sitting on a chair

“Sure you can tell me anything, what is it” I replied sitting next to her

“I’m………….I’m having a…..a”

Thanks for reading, sorry this chapter was rubbish I didn't really have time to update but I did a random chapter..

Please Comment, Vote and Keeping reading :)