Fitness update

Hey 👋 I haven't been writing because I kinda ran out of ideas😂 but anyways..... I've been running on the treadmill on level 6 and usually go up to 2.5 miles but my highest is 3 miles... I've reached it only once but so far I've been working on achieving it again! So I fell in love with running 🏃 I used to hate it as a little girl! I hated socccer because I once was on a team based on my mom forcing me to try it out. I did not like it at all because they made us run 2 laps around the field as a warm up.... I wanted to cry and not do it. I ran out of breath easily and my legs were aching😩 guys I want you to try out running if you want to loose fat! I hate doing ab workouts because I don't know how to do them properly so I strain my neck all the time. Also you need to have almost no extra fat in order for your abs to show👀  when I started running it felt like I was not going to make it and fall. But I kept going! Yes I took 2 breaks in order to achieve 1 mile but at least i did it on my first time! After I was finished, I remember that I was in the shower and I saw that my legs were shaking and they were red! I felt like I did a thousand squats😂 you know that feeling after leg day and you can't sit in the toilet because your legs are dead 💀😂 yeah I had that feeling! Anyways I did running daily except the first two days when I'm on my period because that's heavy flow for me since I have it for a week:( but for you it might be different:) who knows maybe you have light period or maybe you can't do anything at all when your on your period. Also I didn't go running when I have a ton of school work. Even through it takes me 22 minutes to run 2.3 miles it's still useful time for my homework. Now I'm going to show you some results of running after a month and a half (missed like a week or soo in total)

Starting weight: 126
Current weight: 120
I know it's not a lot of weight that I lost but I saw a major difference in my stomach and butt! It was like the results of all my hard work that took me 5 months! And my butt was better then ever! It became round and finally had a shape😛
So I really recommend you guys to run that's all I ask‼💖