The Big Top Tent

(They were in the kitchen and Buttons was cleaning the wounds off Daisy and Luigi)

Buttons: (Wiping mark off daisy's hand) Is that better?

Daisy: Yes much better. Thank you Buttons.

Buttons: If your mum and Dad heard about this then I would be fired on the double...

Daisy: Don't worry Buttons...

Buttons: Thank you... I'm sorry about that purple duo. To be fair I never trusted that man from the very beginning.

(Doorbell ring)

Buttons: Oh... Wait right there... I will go get that.

(Buttons went to get the door and it was now just Luigi and Daisy in the room)

Luigi: Are you alright? It was just because I saw you punch that guy back there and I thought...

(All of a sudden Daisy gently kissed Luigi and Luigi kissed back and then Luigi heard Mario's voice and suddenly they both stopped kissing)

Mario: Luigi!!!

Luigi: Mario!!!

(The adventurers ran to Luigi and piled on him)

Luigi: I see you got my message! (Laughing)

Yoshi: We were ecstatic! But how did you survive?

Luigi: Well, I was pushed in by a Goomba into a river then I was washed up unconscious by the Manor and... Well, it's a long story... What about you?

Mario: We went on a train and...

Yoshi: Met Holly Koopa!

Daisy: Oh I love Koopa Towers!

Yoshi: I know it so good!

Sammy: Anyway... We bumped into a weird ghost robber and got some items.

Tommy: Then we met Wario and Mario fought him.... It was scary!!!

Yoshi: Then we arrived at Yoshi Valley and... Well, it's more of a long story thinking, about it...

(They laughed and then Buttons arrived)

Buttons: Don't even think about leaving now.

Mario: But why?

Buttons: You look withered and tired, and Luigi isn't going anywhere with those bruises. You must stay the night and you can leave in the morning.

(They agreed and stayed the night at the Manor, in the morning the adventurers said a goodbye to Buttons and Disy early in the morning. Then they left for Big Top Tent, with even more supplies and a good night sleep. They walked for around an hour, when they arrived at a gargantuan grassy hill with a massive fairground on the top with on large red tent in the middle as high as a skyscraper.)

Sammy: Wow! The Big Top Tent!

Tommy: I can't believe it!

Yoshi: Yep, we've really come this far...

(They hiked up the hill although at the top everything was quiet and it seemed very suspicious, everything was completely deserted and there was only one tent which looked in any way active.)

Luigi: (Disappointed) This isn't the Star Carnival I knew?

Mario: Guys look, There's a light coming from the Big Top Tent!

(They walked slowly to the tent)

Tommy: (Scared) Should we go in?

Luigi: Yeah, maybe this is a bit too risky...